Imagine 4: I Know She Cares

*Y/N's POV*
I found myself being shook awake, and opening my eyes to see Camila smiling at me,"Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" She said. "Amazing. And you?" I said. "Perfect, with you in my arms everything's better." She said, losing your cheek. "So, you wanna go to an interview with me?" She asked. "Sure, why not?" You said excited. "Okay, go head and get ready." She said, winking. "Okay, give me a minute." I said, smiling at her cute wink.

*Camila's POV*
It felt like today was gonna be a good day, Y/N was coming to one of our interviews. And I loved that thought of her being there. Y/N came out of the bathroom looking 100% beautiful, but. Something wasn't right. She had sadness in her eyes, I didn't like it. I walked up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back "what was that for?" She asked confused. "You look sad, what's wrong Y/N?" She covered the sadness, "Nothing Camila, I'll be fine. Trust me." I wanted to trust her but something was up I could tell. "Please, I know something's wrong." She shook her head and smiled "I'm fine Camila." She said.

*No ones POV*
You and Camila and the rest of the girls got into the car and drove off, Camila grabbed your hand and brushed her thumb against your knuckles. You stuck in your headphones and looked out the window, Camila studied your acts. You were listening to "Human" by Christian Perri. Your eyes got teary and you fought to hold them in, but a few slipped out.

*Y/N's POV*
I couldn't tell Camila what was wrong, she'd leave me. I couldn't have that, I love her, she's my everything. What Camila and the other girls didn't know was you had cut yourself, the amount of hate you got last night was to much for you. You did it that morning in the bathroom. Camila pulled my headphone out,"Y/N, why are you crying please tell me." She said tears starting to form in her eyes. "Camila, it's nothing. This songs just I really sad song." You said. "Are you sure Y/N?" She asked, still looking worried. "Yes Camila." You fake smiled.

*Camila's POV"
The car stopped and Me, Y/N, and the girls got out of the car. I was really worried about Y/N. We got into the studio for the interview and I hugged Y/N, we sat on a couch. The camera started rolling and the interview said "Hey everyone today we have Fifth Harmony with us and were gonna answer a few of the questions you guys sent in." I looked over at Y/N, but she was on her phone, I studied her actions, her thumb was rolling the screen up, and she stopped. It looked like she was reading something, her face turned to sadness. Tears started to form in her eyes. And before I knew it she was running out of the studio crying, Me and Lauren were sitting next to each other and we turned to each "Go, go check on her, I'll cover for you." She whispered in my ear. I walked out, "Y/N, Y/N! Where are you?!" I yelled. I went to the bathroom and found Y/N, she was crying and I saw blood on the floor. "Y/N, no please no, don't tell me you did" I said tears flowing down my cheeks, I held her close, "I'm so sorry Camila, it's okay if you leave me, I understand your famous, you can't have this on your side of the cameras and media." She cried into my shoulder. "I would never ever leave you, this is my fans fault. And I'll deal with that later, but. I'm going to help you through this baby girl. I love you, and you know that. Now let me help you clean these wounds babe."

*Y/N's POV*
She didn't leave me, she didn't leave me, you kept saying that to yourself. Camila helped me up and rolled my sleeve up and almost broke down. "Babe, please. Never ever does this again. Your perfect, no matter what people say, I love you and car about you a lot." She begged. "I promise Camila.. I promise." I smiled at her, and she smiled back. She got a wet paper towel and put it on my wounds, I fenced up. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt you." She said. "It's okay babe, I know your trying to help." Me and Camila walked out of the Bathroom and back into the studio. "And here's Camila everyone." Said the interviewer. She flew onto the couch, I giggled at her. She looked over at me and winked. "So, how are you and Y/N, Camila?" Asked the interview. "We are doing fine, she been getting quite a bit of hater and I liked to say this. She is mine and if you all out there don't accept her for her, then y'all aren't really are fans, because we all accept her, so why don't y'all. She's mine, if y'all keep hating on her, then I don't know what to say, only that your a fake fan. You should be happy for us, I love her more than y'all understand." She said. Everyone clapped, "Well said Camila." The interviewer said. "Well, this has been Fifth Harmony, bye guys!"