School Crush pt. 2

Y/N's POV

Today was the day I was going on my date with Camila. And boy was I nervous, I had been waiting for this day since I laid eyes on her. It was her smile, or the way her whole face lit up when she'd laugh super loud. And the way her chocolate brown eyes connected with mine, and when she flipped her hair to the side. Or when she swayed her hips when she walked. I could stare at her for hours upon hours.

And now I had a chance to call the very girl I called myself to lame for, my girlfriend if I made the right move tonight. It was now 5:30 in the evening. I had approximately two hours to get ready. I had already choose exactly what I was going to wear. I was going to wear a casual outfit. With a flannel, black jeans and black vans with a snapback. (Pic below)

I was gonna do as much as I could to impress the girl I had my eyes locked on

I was gonna do as much as I could to impress the girl I had my eyes locked on. And I wanted to be hers. And after tonight I was shooting for that.

Camila's POV

Tonight was the night that I had my date with Y/N and I was so nervous. I was pacing back and forth in my room. I had so many clothes to choose from and I wanted to wear something that'd make Y/N not want to take her eyes off me. When then it hit me, I was gonna wear a white blouse with skinny jeans and high heels. (Pic below)

I then proceeded to get ready cause Y/N would be here in an hour

I had just got finished with my makeup when I hear a soft knock at the door and I rushed down to answer it. And when I opened the door Y/N face was the cutest as her mouth formed in an "o" shape as her eyes ran up and down my body. I then took this as an opportunity to place my finger under her chin and gently close her mouth for her, "careful there baby girl a bug might fly in there." I smirked and pulled her inside as I got my small purse and grabbed her hand as we made our way to her car. "Mila, are you trying to kill me?" She pouted. I smiled, "why you say that cutie" I replied as I hoped in the passenger side. "You're fucking beautiful baby girl. I don't know if im gonna pay attention to the movie tonight. How could I when there is gonna be someone so much more beautiful beside me." She rambled as I blushed and leaned over and kissed her cheek as I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers. She's definitely the one for me. I could see that now.

Y/N's POV

I've never in my life been so busy staring at a girl so beautiful then I have tonight. We had just got to the movie theater and had gotten our popcorn and water. We were now searching for a seat, well she was I was still searching for a way I could end the night by making her my girlfriend. We sit down in the very back, I'd didn't quiet understand why we were all the way back here. But she did, I melted when she laid her head on my shoulder as I gently put my arm around her to cuddle her. The movie began to start as I fixed my gaze on her and then jumped when her hand sneaked up my leg to rest on my thigh. This girl I swear.

*Skip the movie*

We were driving back to Camila's house, as I looked over at her sleeping with her head against the car window she was softly snoring. I quickly pulled my gaze back to the road as I pulled up to her house. I quietly made my way to her side of the car and picked her up bridal style as her arms wrapped around my neck. I locked my car and carefully opened her house door and carried her up to her room, laying her down and taking off her shoes and pants just so she could sleep more comfortably. I then kissed her forehead and began to walk away when she grabbed my wrist. "Lay with me baby" she sleepily begged as I took off my shoes and my pants and shot my mom a text saying I was sleeping over at Camila's. I then wrapped my arms around her, cuddling her protectively. I went to kiss her forehead when she stopped me and looked me dead in the eyes and said "kiss me baby" I smiled and held her face as I connected our lips in a sweet kiss, that ended in a heated make out. We finally pulled away when air became an issue.

She then bit her lip kissing me one last time before she said, "I like you Y/N" I smiled at her and cuddled her and replied "I like you too Camila. Be my girlfriend?" She quickly popped her head up as I did as well. "Camila I'm so sorry, I just thought that's what you meant" I rambled quickly getting up as she pulled me down by shirt. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. Just shut up and kiss me again" she smirked as she pulled me into a rough kiss by the collar of my shirt.

A/N: there's the part 2 y'all were asking for. I hope y'all enjoyed I'm trying my best to update more. And I hope y'all are liking the updates. If yall have any more ideas for this book or my Lauren/You book. It'd be greatly appreciated. Cause after these 2 recent updates I've got major writers block. So feel free to give me some suggestions and or some feed back on these updates. As always love you guys, and thank you for the support it means the world.