Elijah had been chivalrous and noble enough to arrange a separate room for her. Both knew that they were yet to reach the stage of living together in their relationship.

It was the second day, that they had decided to go out. They walked hand in hand through the streets of the romance capital of the world, Elijah had arranged for a private wine tasting in the famous Ô Chateau, after breakfast at both of their favorite cafe, La Palette, sitting on the cute yellow bistro seats under the white and green awning, flirting and teasing each other.

Then they had roamed through the streets, visited museums, talked about Elijah's previous times in the city and he gladly shared about all he knew about certain artifacts or sculptures from his time alive. 

As a keen historian, he had made sure to be aware of things going around the world during the thousand years of his living, he had witnessed kingdoms rise and fall and he was the constant through all of it. 

Isabelle's interest to know encouraged him to share all of his knowledge and they debated over different aspects of the historical incidents surrounding the city.

They had enjoyed their sunset at Butte Beygeyre, as he hugged her from behind, with his chin on her shoulder and the occasional pecks on her cheeks and head while watching the hues of yellow, golden and red fade under the horizon and the sky get filled with the million sparkles, shining bright like her eyes.

And when Isabelle had requested to go to the carnival happening at countryside, Elijah had even gone as far as ditching his suit for something casual.

 She felt butterflies in her stomach when she saw him in something that wasn't a suit. The noble Original didn't feel the need to be formal around her, he felt like he could be whoever he wanted, do whatever he wanted. 

She was more than delighted to be able to help him let loose. They took numerous pictures in the photo-booths and the night ended with her asking Elijah to stay with her, he held her to his chest and kissed her softly before both of them drifted off to peaceful slumber.

This morning, Isabelle had woken up to his beautiful eyes admiring her, they stayed like that for some time before Elijah pecked her forehead and left to get ready.

"Alright Nik, there's no need to make this more dramatic than it needs to." Elijah shook his head at their banter as he interlaced their fingers and took her to the balcony of their house. 

Surrounded by pink and red flowers, with the crisp and soothing morning weather of Paris and a perfect view of the Eiffel tower, he had arranged a table filled with a traditional French breakfast, that he had lovingly made for the girl who had stolen his heart.