nonsense story

Third POV
Riker had just got out of work earlier. She decided to surprise her boyfriend. I went home and took a shower.

Riker pov
After I parked my car across the street

 It was  Friday evening, Laven had just finished  wiping the tables in her aunt's restaurant when her friend Akio said " go on, I will close up."

I said " Ak, I have one hour on the clock."

Akio said "  isn't your two month  anniversary with  Ace."

Laven stopped what she was doing  and said " yeah but he's working, he gets off in two hours."

Ak  said " you just need money."

Laven  laughed  and said " you know me so well."

Her aunt  came out from the kitchen and said "  you two go I'll close up."

Laven and Akio went into the locker room to get their things and leave.  When they got to the parking lot they  said  their good byes and went in  different directions. Laven got in her car , a blue and white stripe  Lamborghini. When she got home, she took a shower before visiting her boyfriend at work. When she was looking good in the mirror wearing ripped jeans short and a black halter too. Just as she was but to apply strawberry lip gloss , her iPhone S8 ( combine a T-Mobile sidekick phone and iPhone 8+ ) rang.

Thinking out loud - ed Sheehan

The text read : I'm sick. Sorry I have to cancel our two month anniversary

She was about to text him but she changed her mind and decided to surprise him.  She went into the kitchen and made some chicken noodle soup. After she transferred the soup n a container, she texted her aunt and sister that she's spending the night at Ace's house. She got into her Lamborghini and drove to his house.