Five months later

Robin's POV

"We proudly introduce to you Robin," said Wally holding his arms out. "What do you think?" I asked the team.  "Not bad, but I think your missing something." Said Artemis reach over to picking up my old costume utility belt and handing it to me. I put it on, "there, that's better."

"Ok well that took forever, who wants pizza?" Asked Wally. "But there's no good pizza places in the area." Artemis groaned. Wally ran out of the room and came back a few moments later with three boxes of pizza. "Who said it had to be in the area?" Wally said. "I give you the best pizza in all of central city." and I laughed noticing the little cartoon Falshs on the box.

I meet eye with Roy and he grinned at me. "You guys know Dick doesn't like pizza right?" "Yeah its gross." I said playing along. "What?!" Said Wally he looked like he was about to faint. "Really?!" Artemis said. "No!" Me and Roy said at the same time and then laughed. They laughed too.

Wally opened a box and started to devour the pizza. "Wally don't swallow the pizza." Roy said. Wally snatched the pizza Roy was about to buy into and ate it.

"I'm going to kill you!" Roy shouted, and he started chasing after Wally. The rest of us ate pizza making bets on how long it would take Roy to catch Wally. I smiled, not only were these kids my team, they were my family.

A/n

The end. Thank you so much for reading. But I do have another chapter I'm going to write for my next book so make sure you read that, cause I want the input from you guys.