Summer Special

In this they're in high school and you have a 1967 Chevy Impala (only few people understand what that means)

(Y/n) pov
We drove down the road, windows wide open, music blaring, the sun shining. Jack is riding shotgun, Auggie and Summer in the back holding each other. My hand rests on Jacks thigh and a smile was on his lips. While we were racing down the road I looked in the mirror, Summer and Auggie made out in the back. Jack looked at me with a smile and placed his hand over mine.

"Holding on to you."

He brought my hand up more. I looked at him with wide eyes that were sarcastic. 'Jack' I mouthed to him with a smile. He smiled back and winked. He continued to bring my hand up on his leg until Summer screamed. Jack and I jumped, I dont know if Auggie did too.
"What the hell Summer?" I looked at her.

"We're almost there!" She jumped up and down in the back of the Impala.

"Hey! Be careful!" I laughed, but there was some seriousness behind that statement.

"Sorry," she smiled and looked at Auggie.

I pulled into the technical parking lot. We got out and "unpacked". I got the cooler and one of the speakers, Summer got the duffel bag ang the other speaker and equipment and the boys grabbed the chairs and towels. The four of us has talked about this before, we had a spot picked and reserved. We laid the stuff out and organized it, then we ran into the water. The area we were at was safe and all of our valuable things were in a locker that our parents had.

I know this is really short and there will be more out soon, I promise!