Chapter 14~ EhhhHhhhHHHHHHH

(Y/n) pov
I called my mom back. "Please mom. I'm begging you." I pleaded. My family, well two people from my family are against LGBTQQ community and me since I am 1) part of that and 2) I support it.
"(Y/fn) [your full name], no. You are going there, I don't want you running around and causing trouble."
"And I wont."
"The last time you said that you somehow got the cops down at the carnival with (y/fns) [your friends names]."
"That was the last good memory I have from Cali. It was a goodbye thing."
"You almost got arrested."
"Worth it, and I didn't."

"Listen, you will go there for one week, after school from 5-7. Plus you doing all your homework, not getting in trouble at school, doing all your chores and not getting talking back to your father and I. If you can do this for one week, then we will let you roam free."

"Challenge accepted." I hung up and went upstairs to take a shower. The water took a few extra seconds to get warm.

"Dear Evan Hansen, what to say to you?
You've always been right here by my side
When you came into my life you laughed
And it broke my heart," I stopped singing for a minute so I could let part of the shampoo that's in my hair wash out. Of course I still has to put my hands through it to get all of it out, but the water at least got the part that was at the top.

"Its been three songs so that means I get about two more before I should leave." I grabbed my (towel design/color) towel and wrapped it around my chest before walking out the bathroom. When I got to my room I grabbed my other towel and wrapped it around my head so my hair would dry quicker. After a long song, I think it was Babe I'm gonna leave you by Led Zeppelin, I was ready to leave. My favorite show with (favorite character) on it shirt, large black/grey sweatshirt, my jeans that had a "bi"-ceratops patch on it, and (f/c) converse. Both phone and earbuds were in my pockets. I still don't want to go, but eh it'll be worth it later.