Christmas special

this is being posted the day after christler so yea... also this isn't really part of the story type of thing.

(Y/N) point of view

Summer, Auggie, Jack and I were going to Wawa this morning. after that we were all heading to Auggie's house to spend a Christmas morning together. After that then Jack and I were going to my house since his mom is at her friends house.

I was getting a Hot Chocolate with S'mores and my favorite doughnut. Auggy was only getting Hot Chocolate, Summer was getting a peppermint coffee and a bagel. Then Jack got hazelnut and chocolate coffee (idk) along with a lemon bar. I attempted to pay for all our things but Jack and Auggie decided no. Auggie paid for his and Summer's, Jack paid for mine and his. as we walked out of the Wawa I kissed his cheek which made him have a slight blush.

"Aw you two are so cute," Summer told us both.

"Thanks." Jack and I said in unison. We both looked at each other. I knew what he was thinking, exactly how he knew what I was thinking. I looked around me and found a bench. "Jinx knock on wood." I said along with his, yet again. He made a run for the bench and I went for it too. Summer and Auggie just looked at us stifling laughter. I jumped up on Jack's back and reached for the bench.

"Yesss!" I yelled.

"Dang it." he moved his hair to the side.

"Its okay babe." I giggled and kissed his cheek again.

We continued to walk to Auggie's house. On our way we talked about things. Summer about how she's going. Auggie telling small stories about his sister. Jack and I listened and gave our small details.

"Oh by the way, my sister and her boyfriend is going to be there along with her bestfriend." Auggie told us all.

"Can you tell us their names?"

" Olivia is my sisters name, her boyfriend is Justin and her bestfriend is Miranda." Auggy informed us.

"Thanks," Summer smiled. I grabbed Jack by the arm and told his that I ship them. He looked behind us at them and then back to me. He nods and tells me that he ships them too. Which made me laugh, then he flashed a dorky smile. He laughed along with me.

We stopped in front of Auggie's house. He walks up the small stairs and opens it. "Auggie!" his mom and sister say, his mother rushes over and hugs him.

"Mom." Auggie complians. She lets go and looks at us.
"Hi I'm Isabelle (I think that was her name) and you must be..."

"(Y/n)." I smiled.
"Summer," Summer introduced herself.
"And you know me, Jack." We all laughed.

Jack walked into the house further. He grabs my arm and pulls me. "(Y/n) look!" He points at the ceiling.

"Hm?" I look up. "Ohhh" I say making him laugh.
"So? We going to?" He smiles and puts his hands on my face.
"Yes," I giggle. Him and I were smiling as we leaned in.

Soon our lips connected. I felt his lips curve into a smile. I smiled into the kiss too. We both pull away laughing like idiots but then go in for another kiss. A small peck on the lips. Then we walk and sit on the couch.

That was the Christmas special!!!