Chapter 12~ Morning

(Y/n) pov
After my conversation with Jack I decided to take a shower. The (luci)luke-warm water rushed down my back and shoulders. Soon I started cranking uo the heat. I washed my hair with the Ocean Breeze scented hair wash and conditioner. It reminded me of the boardwalks (disclaimer: I don't, nor will I live in Berkeley Cali. I didn't do enough research on the area I just wanted to write so yeah. I'm making it a summer-ish place), I kinda miss it there.

Afted washing and brushing my hair, I washed my body with the poof (the loofah) and the (whatever scent you like the most) soap. I tried my best to hurry and take the shower but I couldn't help but stop and sing the song... shit fuck duck.
I lip-sank/sang to a about 2 possibly 3 songs.

I dried myself off with my black towel that has been shot with bleach... I say shot because I have been sabotaged by my best friend, we used to "sabotage" aka play pranks on each other. (She/he) knew that my (BLACK/DARK GREY) towel would become pink if sprayed by bleach.

After drying my body and hair I grabbed my grey sweatpants and my old (ACDC/Led Zeppelin/f-b) shirt that was two sizes too big but I loved it. Then before leaving I grabbed my (f/c) jacket.

About 25 bucks, not male deer, dollars, were in my pocket. I stopped by a café and wrote down (favorite breakfast [f/bf]) and (coffee/tea). I then handed it to the barista, she called me (I wrote my name down too) to pick up my food.

Jacks house wasn't that far from the café. Only a block. I walked down the streets and made it to his house, a huge smile on my face knowing I would see him. I know I'm jumping too quick but I honestly can't help it. When you think someone will never love you or you think that you can't love someone it hurts, then someone just shows up and the two of you are "in love", you can't help but jump in. After the huge argument with (b/f) I didn't think anything would be okay again. I tried to keep it hidden and it worked, then I met Jack.

Anyways, I knocked on his door. He answered it quickly. "Hey," I smiled. Jack's jaw somewhat fell but he just hugged me. Since I had a bag in my hand it was kinda hard to really hug back, but I tried.
"Hi," he let go and opened the door wider. Allowing us to both walk in.