Chapter 9 |Breakfast|

"Sometimes It feels ljke I'm suffocating. I can't breathe, I reach my hand out for someone to grab it. Atlas no one does. As I drift away into nothingness I think about my love for you. And then I wake up, I sigh in relief as It was just a dream."

***

Author's P.O.V
Taehyung quickly got out of the shower and went into the van with the rest of BTS staring at him.

Jimin's P.O.V 
Right now we were currently waiting for Taehyung hyung. We were waiting anxiously and excitingly when suddenly Taehyung hyung ran inside the van sitting next to Rapmon hyung with messy wet untamed hair. He also had red cheeks and was wearing an oversized baby blue sweater with some black ripped jeans. Omg He looks so hot! I was super jelous that he's sitting by Rapmon hyung instead of me though. UGHH WHEN WILL I Get to hangout with him alone! I glared at rapmon.

Rapmonsters P.O.V
Hyung looks so cute and sexy! With his collarbones showing and his messy wet hair. Especially his rosy cheeks. Damn how could someone look so etherial.

"Umm excuse me Namjoon? Could you t-tell me where we're headed this early?" Taehyung hyung says shyly.

"Hmm oh we're headed to a cafe for breakfast." I respond. "OhOKayy," He responds slirring while yawning. After that he rubs his eyes cutley and says "hey joonie, Wanna play a game?" My hearts beating out of my chest, Omo he gave me a nickname! I say while red tints my cheeks a little "s-sure hyung."

"Okie! I spie with my little eye something yellow." He says while bouncing up and down. He's too cute for this world, my god.

Aish his cuteness will be the death of me. I thought to myself. He suddenly brought his face close to mine.

TOOOooo CLOOOSsee!!! I felt my cheeks get redder as he giggled. I closed my eyes while inhaling his scent.

"Boop!" He poked my nose playfully. I glared at him. UGHHH I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A ANXIETY ATTACK!

"Say Namjoon, Have you and everyone else known eachother for along time." He questioned.

"Yeah since we were in grade school. Why do you wanna know anyways?"

"Just curious." He said in a duh tone. I wonder what that was about.

Author's P.O.V

Taehyung and Namjoon continued playing their game until it was time to go. All of them got onto the bus and Taehyung sat next to Suga and Jin.

Taehyungs P.O.V
I was still flustered about what happened in the morning, Yoongi Kissed me! My student kissed me! I was hesitant about sitting next to him but I wanted to clear things up. Maybe this was just a game and I totally read the situation wrong. I'm not good with relationships I've only dated 2 people before.

A waitress came and she was wearing a not so age appropriate outfit. She was wearing an uncomfortable amount of makeup with really tight and short clothing, and had her chest sticking out. And her cleavage was showing. Whenever someone wears something tight or short I get uncomfortable quickly. Like Put on some clothes people, another part of me envies that they're that comfortable with their bodies. But don't get me wrong she was still gorgeous, and had a beautiful body and looked like she was in her 20s.

"Aww well hello there cutie, Anything you want to eat that you'd like?" She said while batting her eyelashes with me. I blushed and awkwardly said "um I'll order some strawberry pancakes, and a black coffee, and (I'm too lazy to list everyone's orders) for everyone else." "No problem, I'll get your foods extra quick." She winked and put her notepad with our orders in her pocket. "Oh and here's my number cutie." She said while giving me a card with her number on it. I grabbed the card and awkwardly said "oh um thanks," while blushing. She walked away after that. I turned around to say something when I saw everyone had a grim expression on their faces and looked kike they qere about to murder someone. They were also giving the waitress glares. I blinked my eyes, Was I seeing things? Were they glaring at her. I wondered why.

Author's P.O.V
Everyone was so angry and disgusted at that Waitress. They were all giving her death glares. HOW DARE SHE TRY TO FLIRT WITH THEIR ANGEL AND GIVE THEIR ANGEL HER NUMBER. They all thought. They all ate in silence until Hobi tried to lighten up the mood making jokes. Soon enough everyone was talking and laughing while eating their breakfasts.

When they came back to the cabin Jungkook grabbed the waiters card with her number on it and angrily ripped in up into a thousand pieces. And then smiled and went back to himself and said it was an "accident."