Koyuki's mouth dropped down in shock as Kagami held the small animal close to his face.

"Wha-"

"Huh, you're pretty cute..." Kagami muttered, but everyone in the room heard perfectly clear.

"EHHHHH!!!!"

Riko gripped Hyuga's arm and shook it fiercely, "He said cute right? I didn't hear wrong right? He said cute!"

Kiyoshi laughed as he stood next the tall red head. "Heh~ So Kagami is a cat person?"

The red head stayed silent as he held the cat near his face.

Everyone sweat dropped as they watched Kagami silently stare into the kitten's eyes.

Koyuki frowned slightly as she stared at her teammate holding her new kitten.

"Oi~ Tai-chan? Oi~!" Koyuki yelled.

The called red head jumped slightly and looked around in shock.

"Huh?"

Everyone once again sweat dropped and stared at Kagami who snapped out of his trace.

"Baka..." Kuroko muttered uncharacteristically, though nobody hear except Koyuki.

Though the magentanettes quickly discarded her cousins small comment. Though her magenta eyes were trained on one of her teammates.

"Alright, minna, we're heading out!" Riko called as she picked up her stuff.

Everyone followed her except one person.

"Che, AGHHHHHH!" Teppei groaned in agony as he sat on the bench gripping his knee.

The Seirin center's eyebrows were knitted as sweat dripping down his face.

"Geez, you really are reckless," the glassed captain stated as he stood next to the door.

Teppei looked up in shock and smiled grimly at his friend.

"You were in pain yet you went to catch Yuki-chan didn't you?" Hyuga questioned with a frown, "Your jump was a bit weak too."

Report laughed painfully and turned towards Hyuga, "So... You noticed huh?"

Hyuga sighed and scratched his head, "I has my suspicions, but...." Hyuga sighed once again, "Kiyoshi don't play in the next match against Kirisaki Daiichi."

Teppei looked at his friend in shock, "No way in hell.... Are you telling me to retire at the preliminaries like last year?!" Teppei yelled in frustration, "I'll play even if this knee gets broken!!"

While the two males talked, they both didn't notice a certain red head standing near the door, silently listening to their conversation.

Kagami had a grim look while he looked down at his feet.

"Taiga, if you're going to stand there please move."

Kagami jumped up in shock and turned around. Standing in front of him was his female teammate, a stoic look on her face.

Koyuki quickly walked past the red head walking towards the room.

"Oi, what are you...." He trailed off when he noticed an unusual thing.

'She didn't call me Tai-chan but Taiga...'

His eyes widen slightly when he noticed the convenience bag in her arm. Through the clear plastic bag he could read the word ice.

Koyuki silently walked under Hyuga's arm that he was using to lean against the door of the room.

"Uwa!? Yuki-chan?!" Hyuga jumped in fright, his glasses going crooked.

Koyuki silently went on her knees in front of Teppei.

She ignored both her senpai's surprised look and started to apply the ice she ran and bought on Teppei's injured knee.

"Senpai," when she finally spoke a shiver went back both of the older boys back, her tone was dark, "Don't you dare say you'll continue to play even if your knee gets broken..."

Teppei nervously gulped and nodded his head quickly, unbelievable amount of sweat was pouring down his body.

"And please don't keep the pain to yourself, aren't we your teammate for a reason? You need to rely on us," Koyuki stated as she wrapped the bandage around his knee.

The magentanettes hauntingly lifted her face and forcefully smiled at Teppei, the angry vein on her head throbbing, "If you don't ice this after every practice and at night I'll personally make you not be able to play against Kirisaki Daiichi."

Koyuki then swiftly turned towards Hyuga and angrily pointed a finger at him, "And Captain, you need to be more strict on Teppei-senpai! You need to keep him in line. Do you two understand?!" Koyuki's hair band snapped as her hair angrily floated around her as her eyes glows angrily. (A/N Ahem, sorry I just have to add this info cause I might have confused few people, she looks like Kushina from Naruto when she mad)

"H-Hai!!!" Hyuga and Teppei both yelled in fright, their backs straight.

Koyuki nodded her head looking please, "Good, Hyuga-senpai please help Teppei-senpai, I'll carry his things."

The small female easily lifted up Teppei's bag that was almost as big as her and easily walked towards the door, though she paused for a second, "Teppei-senpai thank you for catching me," she muttered before she rushed out of the room leaving two stunned males in silence.

"Nee, Hyuga," Teppei was the first one to break the silence, "Remind me next time not to get Yuki-nyan mad...."

Hyuga sweat dropped and nodded, "O-Ou.... But remind me as well alright?"

The two teens looked at each other for a second before snickering.

Unknown to the two, a certain magentanette was standing by the door rubbing her eyes as she calmed her breathing and was trying to stop her small hiccup.

'I don't want anyone else to get hurt
protecting me, I don't want them getting hurt, not like her...'

A/N

Konnichiwa!!!!!

Hi!!!!!

Ello!!!!!

Ok, so.... It's kinda been a while since I've updated this story, sorry guys... Anyways this chapter was a filer and I believe the next chapter will be a filler as well.

I also want apologies to my PoT fanfic fans, it's definitely much harder to update that story compared to this story or the other. The reason is because in that story I'm making everything with just thought. I don't have a manga to follow the plot because my story is when they're older.

anyways I also have a pretty new Hunter x Hunter fanfic, check it out as well!!!

Angry Kushina to the side. How Koyuki looked------->