House of the first task for the mask

Nina's pov
"It looks like.." I start to say but get interrupted by patrica.
"It's tears of gold." she sayed in a shocked voice looking over the casem.
"Ok look it's a path that leads to a tunnel." Alfie sayed pointing his flashlight oops I mean torch.
"Ok so how are we going to get down there?" Amber asked standing very close to the edge.
"We need some kind of harness system to get us down there." patrica sayed standing next to Eddie.
"Wait aren't we putting in a rock wall?" kt asked with a smile.
"Yes why?" Nate asked standing next to her.
"Because the rock wall has harness and rope that we can use." Eddie finished for her.
"Ok how bout we go back up and kt and Eddie go get the harnesses and rope and we will distract people at the house and at the school." Nate sayed starting to go back through the tunnels. we got back in the house and we decided that patrica me and amber would go with Eddie and kt and alfie and Nate would stay here and distract people. Right before we left I said to alfie
"Keep an eye on Nate make sure he doesn't tell Chloe about what we are doing."
"Ok I will." alfie said heading to the kitchen to probly eat.
Nates pov
I just had to tell Chloe about what we found so I was looking for her and found her in her room.
"Chloe I've been looking for you." I say walking over to her.
"What for and where have you been?" Chloe asked me
"We were in the tunnels and we almost found the mask and the rest of sibuna thinks your on team evil but I don't i know your on team sibuna." I said to her talking fast
"Aww thanks and I'm on team sibuna will you go make me a sandwich? I'm hungry." Chloe said to me with puppy dog eyes.
Chloe's pov
"How could I say no to those puppy dog eyes." Nate said heading out of me room
"Perfect perfect my plan is going as planed." senkhara said in my head "you will never get away with this I will fight to break your controll and I will be free of you." I yelled back at her still in my head. "and who will u get to help you?" she asked monkingly "I will get everyone that I can to help me!" I screamed back. "then ill just have to take them all away." she said then I heard screams so I ran downstairs and I saw her dissapering with jerom joy willow trudie and Ed.
"Nate what do we do!" I yelled actually me and not senkhara but she got controll over me again.
"All we can do is hope for the best." Nate said and came in for a hug. As he did that I heard senkhara say "now you will never escape me now should I take your mother too since she did work here her names ve." she started but I cut her off saying "no leave my mom alone!" I yelled but it stayed in my head. As soon as we let go from a hug the rest of sibuna comes in.
Kts pov
"Aww chate moment." amber sayed
"Umm Nate we need to go." Nina sayed annoyed
"Really hugging with the enmy." patrica sayed heading down the tunnels.
"Ok we are here ready?" Nate sayed changing the subject.
We all hooked up and went down we fallowed the path of tears till we got stoped
"Only five can go to find the mask but be carful who you chose because the task are requiered fast." Nina said reading the sign "ill go." she said first
"Me too." Nate sayed steping up.
"Me three." i sayed steping up.
"Me four." alfie sayed steping up making a funny.
"Me five." amber sayed quickly before anyone else could.
"Ok let's go." Nate sayed walking into the tunnel.
As we are walking down the tunnel we hear screams behind us.
"What was that?!?" asked amber really scared
"Muhahaha they are mine now." we heard senkhara say all around us. so we keep walking and we met the second task.