House of the notebook

Alfies pov
Willow just gave me a choose between Nina Fabian and them or her. i just can't walk out on sibuna but I also love her and I love amber at the same time and amber is in sibuna.
"I...I...I" I said trying to choose which one i wanted until I was interrupted by willow.
"I hate you alfie Lewis we are done for!!" she yelled and slammed the door I'm my face. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do so I just stood there looking at the door.
"Alfie what did you do?!?" joy asked heading to her and willows room.
"Nothing I was..." I started but got interrupted by joy.
"Alfie just shut up and go do your little sibuna thing." Joy said going into their room.
Ambers pov
So we just heard alfie and willow get in a big fight and break up. I'm so happy because now I can get back with him!! I must of been really happy because Nina said to me
"Now amber we have to be there for alfie and he may take some time to get to dating again." Nina said to me making sure I was going to be there for him.
"Man I'm not in the mood for drama or bad news so if it is any of that I don't want to hear it." alfie said rudely coming into the room.
"Alfie I'm sooo sorry..." I started but then got interrupted by alfie. rude!!
"I'm not in the mood right know amber." alfie said in a rude voice to me.
"Guys can we pls get back on track with the sibuna meating please." Eddie said wanting to know what the sibuna meating was about.
"Ok amber where did you put maras note book." Nina asked me.
"Ya here it is." I said handing it to her.
"Wait what does Mara have to do with this?" Fabian asked.
"Yaeh what does Mara have to do with this? she didn't know about sibuna until last year." patrica said agreeing with Fabian.
"This is how she is involved." Nina said handing them the notebook.
"How did she know about the artifacts and our meatings and the mask?" Alfie asked as they were looking through the notebook.
"She knew about the key to." kt said with a suprised look on her face.
Nates pov
So we are looking through this girls drawing notebook at picture that she drew of their past eventurs and they start to turn the page and I can't belive what I see.
Nina's pov
We are looking at the notebook then I hear
"No this can't be." from Nate and he snaps his fingers then everything just stops.
__________________________
Hey sorry I haven't been on here for a while been busy with track.
Hope you like this chapter sorry its short.
Thanks for the 70 reads
Pls tell a friend to read it