House of when did tyou get here?

Nates pov

I turned around to see my girlfriend Chloe.

Chloe's pov

"Chloe when did you get here?"Nate asked all excited that I was here.

"Just this morning and to my luck you came and checked the mail." I said happy that he was supprised.

"Let's go inside, I know some people that will want to meet you." Nate said super happy.

"Ok let's go in I want to see if there is anyone that I need to tell them to keep their paws off." I said almost laphing.

Senkharas pov

"So I see the timeir has a girlfriend I can use that to my advantage, but first I have to get the sun key." I said to myself as I headed to the gate house

Kts pov

I was sitting down and saw Nate come in with is girlfriend. "Chloe what are you doing here?" I ask excitedly.

"I just came for a visit ." Chloe said with a big smile on her face.

"Nate I can't belive you didn't tell me that she was coming!" I said acting like I was mad at him.

"Kt don't be mad at him, he didn't know I was comming." she said trying to not get Nate in trouble. "I'm not mad I'm just playing with you and Nate wouldn't be able to keep it a secret if he new you were coming." I said almost laphing.

Nates pov

"Cough introduce us cough" amber said trying to be sniky but not working.

"Everyone this is my girlfriend Chloe." I say to satisfie amber.

"Hi I'm nina." Nina says with a smile on her face

"I'm amber, who does your hair it buityful." Amber says almost jumping out of her seat.

"Hi I'm willow." willow says waving.

"Hey I'm alfie." alfie says with a mouth full of food.

"Alfie stop doing that right now we have a guest, hi I'm jarome." jarome say almost laphing at alfie.

"Hi I'm Eddie." says Eddie with a smile on his face.

"I'm patrica newbie." patrica says with an attitude.

"She is that good with new people so don't worrie about her Chloe." Nina says making friends with her.

"It's time to go to school Hury up or you will be late." trudie said rushing everyone.

"Trudie this is my girlfriend Chloe is it alright if she stays here while we are at school?" I ask trudie with a questioned look on my face.

"Of course she can, hi sweety I'm trudie the house mother." said trudie with a smile from ear to ear.

"Ok I will see you after class." I say and give her a kiss goodby.

"Ok by." she says "see you after class."

(At the school)

"After class will you guys show me and Nate the gate house I want to see where u guys defeated amut." Nina asked excitedly

"Sure why not." Fabian says with a small smile.

"If we can still get in." Eddie said walkin to class.

Nina's pov

I was walking to class and I looked out a window and saw

__________________________

Sorry if was almost all of Nates pov I have an idea of where I'm going just have to figure out how to get there tell me what u think of it pls

Pls tell ur friends to read it

Sorry I haven't updated it in a while been busy with school