The Mission (Part 1)

"Miss (L/N)!" Your boss called you out.

"Yes sir?" You reply.

"I need you to do something for me. I need you to go on an undercover mission to catch a criminal".

Your boss showed you a photo of the criminal you were gonna be looking out for. His name was Ryan Harris. You knew about this man.
He had been charged for sexual assault and also got caught stealing. You managed to arrest him, but he managed to escape and tried to rob a bank but was unsuccessful and attacked a woman. He was a horrible person, and he was very dangerous.

"I understand. Can you confirm his whereabouts for me?" You ask.

"He's going to be attending a small party at a place known as Coco's Bar. You need to go there and stop him from causing anymore crimes", your boss said.

"I understand. I'll leave immediately", you turn to leave for your car, when you are stopped.

"Wait Miss (L/N)! This party is going to be filled with young adults aged 16 to 20. You gotta make sure you blend in with those people so no one suspects you are a police officer", your boss pointed out, handing you some clothes.
"Please wear these clothes".

You took the clothes and inspected them:
A long sleeved white buttoned up shirt with a collar, a red tie, a very short skirt, and boots that looked like they would come up to your knees!

You mentally cringed at the sight of those clothes. Whatever party you would be attending, it was probably gonna be filled with sluts and weirdos.

"Make sure to tie your hair in pigtails too. It'll help make you look the part", your boss pointed out.
(A/N): If you have short hair, you can just ignore this sentence.

"Sure", you say. You go to a spare room in the building and get changed.
You style your hair the way you were asked and came out.

"Perfect. You're ready to go", your boss said. "Also, the people there will probably use some sort of slang, so make sure you do that too to blend in more.

You nod. You made sure you had your ID and gun and you made your way to your car. You got in and headed for Coco's Bar.

Once you pulled up outside the bar, you noticed a black car that looked too fancy to belong to any normal person.

'Is some other police officer here to look for Ryan too?' You thought to yourself.

You got out and made your way inside the bar, where you spotted hundreds of young people drinking, smoking, playing pool, dancing and some were even making out on tables or against walls.

'I just arrived and already I feel extremely uncomfortable!' You say.
'But there are hundreds of people here. It will be difficult to find the person I'm looking for'.

You looked around for a bit for something to do in a way to blend in.

"You okay love?"

You turn around at the sound of a voice behind you. You see a woman who looked around the same age as you. She had short blue hair with a finge that covered one of her eyes.
She was wearing a short sleeved buttoned up shirt with a collar. She wasn't wearing a tie, but she was also wearing a very short skirt and boots that came up to her knees. She was wearing dark blue lipstick and eyeshadow too.

You studied her as she approached you and waved her hand in your face.

"Excuse me love? You alright?"
She asked again, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Oh! Yeah! I'm fine", you reply.

"Sick party huh?! I'm absolutely lovin' it!"

"Uh...Yeah! So sick!" You say, making a weird symbol with your fingers, trying to blend in as much as possible.