I Love You More

It was extremely early in the morning. You were sitting waiting for your computer to turn on, when you felt two arms wrap around your neck, catching you by surprise

"Good morning (Y/N)", L said, resting his face in your soft (H/C) hair.

"What's this, all of a sudden?", you reply, still a little in shock.

"That's a funny way of saying good morning to me".

"Sorry. It's just, I'm not used to you doing that. You normally just say good morning and get straight to work".

"I apologise that I don't acknowledge you enough in the morning (Y/N). I'm doing this because I want you to know just how much I love you", L said. "I feel like I don't tell you that enough, but I really do love you (Y/N)".

You then had an idea.

"Really?"

"What? Of course. I adore you (Y/N). You're the only girl who actually understands me. I love you so much".

"I bet you don't love me as much as I love you", you say, smirking.

L chuckled a little. He knew what you were talking about now.

"Oh, I love you way more than you think", he said.

"Really? Then prove it".

L let you go and walked in front of you.

"You really want me to prove it to you?" He said, folding his arms.

You smirk then nod, folding your arms too.

"Well (Y/N)! I love you till the day I die!" He said.

"Is that it?" You say. "Well, I love you all my life and my afterlife too!"

"Tsk", L narrows his eyes at you.
"I love you till the end of time!"
He then sticks his tongue out at you and smirks.
"Ha! You can't beat that!"

"I love you so much that words can't even express the desire I have for you! Whether I'm sitting next to you, cuddling, kissing or anything else, it's a feeling I cannot describe! It's like I'm in heaven! And even when I say how much I love you, I still feel like it's not enough! You have no idea how much I love you L! I will always remind you how much you mean to me, because literally nothing else in this world matters as much as you do! You need to understand that! My love for you is bigger than the entire universe! In fact, it's even more than that! As I said, words can't express it! And sometimes I feel like if anyone were to get in the way of our relationship, I'd kill them! Because I love you so so much!!"

You say quite seriously as well, just to make sure that L got the message.
He just stood there in shock as he let that sink in.

"Wow..." he whispered.

You then stick your tongue out.

"Haha! Beat you! There's no way you can beat that!" You say.

"Grrr! Stop it! We both know that I love you more (Y/N)" L says.

"Sure. Then try and beat that then!"

"Well! I...I..."

"See?! You can't!" You smirk.
"THE WINNER IS (Y/N)!!"

You stand up and punch the air and do a little celebration to yourself.

You look at L to see that he looked slightly annoyed that he lost to you.
This just made you laugh.

"VICTORY!!" You shout. You had just won against L, so you were gonna celebrate for a bit.

"Guess I'm just gonna have to shut those lips of yours up!" L said in a slightly annoyed tone, walking over to you and making you stop celebrating.

"Huh? What do you-?"

You were cut off by L wrapping his arms around you and smashing his lips against yours. You were quite surprised by his sudden actions, but you soon melt into the kiss and rest your hands on L's cheeks.

Soon, L broke away and your noses were now touching.

"I love you so much (Y/N)", L says.

"I love you more", you reply, tracing circles on L's chest with your finger.

"Can you stop that now?" L asked, making you giggle.

"Hey, I just won a game against the world's greatest detective! I have to keep teasing you! It's funny!"

"I guess I'll just have to keep shutting you up then", L smirked and tightened his grip on you, pressing his lips against yours again and making sure the kiss could only be broken by him.

You playfully hit his arm, indicating that you needed air and eventually L broke away.

You put a hand to your heart and start gasping for breath.

"You gonna stop now?" L asks.

"Yeah whatever!" You pout.

"Good", L then turned away from you and sat down on his seat. "Now, better get back to work".

You smirk and walk over to him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and whispering in his ear.

"I still won!"

"THAT'S IT!" L got up from his seat, in which you turn and make a run for it.

'It's fun to tease L', you thought.