"N-No..Ralph didn't see any android here..." he stuttered.

Even a fool would know that he was lying.

"Are you sure?" You raised your eyebrow at the troubled android. You glanced at the table. There were three plates on it.

If he was here alone, then why would there be three plates on the table?

He remained silent, shifting uncomfortably.

Normally, you wouldn't let anything like this slide; but you didn't want to alarm the android, afraid that he might do anything unpleasant, so you didn't say anything about it. Besides, there was his stress level to worry about.

Connor walked around the house. He looked at the fireplace, the plates, then the other room. You searched the second floor. As you went up the stairs, however, a sharp, repulsive odor hit your nose, and you almost lost your breakfast.

"Oh, that smells disgusting...." you complained as you covered your nose and mouth, trying to ignore the smell.

Well, to be fair, this is an abandoned property. You wouldn't be surprised if you found a dead rat or any type of small creatures around here.

You entered a room, searching for any clues for the culprit. Not a minute or so passed, and there were already evidence that the AX400 did indeed come here to hide.

You found an AX400 uniform in an old bedroom. It was safe to say that the culprit was in this very house, or at least, used to be.

Why does every android love to play hide and seek...?

You couldn't find anything else aside from the clothes, and so you left the room, entering the bathroom to search for more. As soon as you stepped in, the smell became much worse, "What in the world is that smell...?" Your face scrunched up. You felt like you could pass out any minute. "Did something die here??"

Willing to prove your theory, you searched around the place to see if anything died in this small bathroom. The smell was unbearable, but you assured yourself that this was for research..

In the sink, there were locks of hair clumped together, along with an LED.

You picked it up to inspect it, before putting it down. There was no doubt that the AX400 was here.

Didn't see any android... yeah right.

You proceeded to check every corner of the bathroom finding for the source of the odor, before glancing at the tub. It was covered by the curtains. There was nothing else here in this room, and you still haven't seen what's behind the curtain....

It could be some dead rat, but just in case (and out of curiosity), you opened the curtains.

....And you immediately regretted it.

You understood why it reeked now. There was a old, decaying body on the tub, and the sight of it (as well as the smell) made you gag. You immediately closed the curtains.

Did the android kill a human too...?

You exited the bathroom, making sure you won't pass out there. You've seen a lot of bodies in your career, but this one is the worst one by far.

"That's disgusting..." You said, groaning at the image. That won't leave your head any time soon....

You immediately made your way back downstairs to get some fresh air. The ground floor wasn't pleasant, but it was much better than the second floor.

You glanced at the android, who had been shifting and twitching in his place for quite a while now. Does he know anything about the body?

"...Ralph, is it?"