Final

Mark's POV

After Junho was dead, everything was going quite smoothly. Well,almost everything. Jinyoung still hasn't woke up and it's making me worry so much. Hyun Jin was lucky though. The knife almost hit his heart but it didn't. Talking bout the young boy, he and Jiwoo became so close. Hyunjin literally acts like her parent. Jiwoo calls him daddy,how sweet is that? If he adopts her I won't be surprised,he will be a good parent along with Seungmin.

Jinyoung...sigh. I miss him so much. He's right in front of me but it feels like he's far away. It has been three months and tomorrow will be his birthday. I wish that he will be awake tomorrow so that I can give him his birthday present. A drop of tear then glides down my cheek as I watch him from the side of the bed. I took his hand in mine as I played with his finger like I used to.

Then, a miracle happened. Jinyoung's finger started moving a little. I screamed for Chanyeol as I looked at Jinyoung, hope risen a little in me. Almost immediately, the doctor came bursting into the room with Baekhyun behind him. "What? What happened? Is something wrong-" Chanyeol panicked but I cut him off,"His finger moved a little just now," A gasp left Baekhyun's mouth as he pushed his mate towards Jinyoung and ushered him to check on the alpha.

"Jinyoung. Jinyoung, can you open your eyes?" I heard the doctor asked. I held onto Jinyoung's hand tighter and then I heard it. "Babe,you're holding my hand too tight," My head whipped towards my mate and I saw the pair of eyes open slowly. Jinyoung blinked his eyes to get use to his surroundings before his eyes met my teary ones. "You're awake," I whispered happily. "Yeah,I am,"Jinyoung smiled softly.

"Sorry to break your sweet moment but I need to check on you Jinyoung," Chanyeol interrupted,earning a slap on his shoulder from his mate who nagged him for disturbing us. "It's fine,Baek. Just check on him," I reassured, eyes not leaving Jinyoung's. I felt Jinyoung's thumb drawing circles on my hand to calm me down as he answered Chanyeol's questions. "Okay. Don't move too roughly and be careful since your wound had not fully healed yet," the doctor advised before pulling Baekhyun's hand and walked out of the room,leaving both of us alone.

"How long was I unconscious?" Jinyoung asked. "Three months," I answered,watching his eyes widen a bit at my answer. "That long? I'm sorry Mark," he apologized, bringing my hand up and placed a gentle kiss on it. I shook my head and whispered,"It's fine. At least you're awake now. I have a surprise for you but you have to wait till your birthday which is tomorrow," "Its tomorrow? Wow, I really have been out for quite a while," I hummed as a reply before silence took over.

Jinyoung then patted the space beside him and I shook my head,"What if I-" "Please. I miss you," the alpha pleaded. I agreed silently and lied beside him,careful to avoid his wound as I wrapped my arm around his torso.

"Babe,is it just me or I hear another heartbeat from you?" Jinyoung then cut the silence. I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes,"I don't know. You'll have to find out tomorrow," The alpha then whined a little,making me chuckle.

Suddenly, the door opened. "JINYOUNG! MY SON!" sigh. Here goes Jackson and his screeches. I heard my mate's groan as he snapped,"I am not your son. In fact,my real father is behind you," Jackson whimpered a little and murmured how ungrateful Jinyoung was.

Jinyoung's real father then patted Jackson's shoulder and walked towards us,"How are you son?" he asked worriedly in which Jinyoung answered,"I'm fine maybe a little sore but Chanyeol said its normal,"

Jinyoung then caught up with what he had missed these three months. I could see the fondness in his eyes as he listened to Hyun Jin's story on him and Jiwoo in the picnic."Someone's soft," I then heard him scoff through our link,"As if you're not," I then let out a soft chuckle and nodded while Jinyoung grinned in victory at me.

Time passed quite quickly that it was ten minutes before midnight. Which meant that there were ten minutes left before it was Jinyoung's birthday. He's so curious of my surprise that he's holding onto the clock, waiting for it to strike twelve. Grumbles could be heard from him,"Damn it. Why can't it just come already?" Then he turned to me and gave me his puppy eyes,"Babe,can't you just tell me?" I grinned and stubbornly shook my head,"Nope and you know that those eyes won't work on me or anyone except for Jackson right?" He then groaned loudly and glared at me. "Are you glaring at me right now Park Jinyoung?" I snapped,making him surprised. "Babe,what's wrong?"He asked worriedly. "Nothing," My tone a little angry. Ugh blame the hormones.

To Jinyoung's happiness, it was twelve. He then faced me cutely like a child,making my anger fade away. "So...?"He waited,looking at me with expectation. "I'm pregnant. You said you heard another heartbeat in me yesterday. The heartbeat you heard is our child's," I finally revealed,nervously waiting for his reply. What if he doesn't want a child? Will he hate me for this? I was scared shitless honestly but I was immediately calmed down when Jinyoung started jumping around the room,cheering loudly. He then picked me up in his arms and started spinning me around,making me giggle happily.

The alpha then placed me down back onto the floor gently. "I will always want our child baby. I won't hate you just because you're pregnant," Jinyoung reassured me,kissing my lips for a second before pulling away and connecting our foreheads together. No words were said as our eyes never left each other's.

A question then popped up in my mind. I was wondering if I should ask him or not but I ended.up choosing the first option. "Hey Jinyoung,can I ask you a question?" I started gently. "You already are but sure babe. What is it?" He answered. "Was I worth it?" His eyebrows then furrowed in confusion as he asked me,"What do you mean babe? Explain more in detail," I sighed,"Was I worth every pain you went through? Pursuing me that werewolves were actually not evil. Be by my side on every hardship I faced. Getting hurt just for me. Was it all worth it just for someone like me?" I was getting frustrated for no reason that tears started flowing down my face,making Jinyoung panic. He shushed me while wiping my tears away before tilting my chin upwards so that I was facing him. "You want to know?"he asked,his eyes ever so fond. I sniffed a little a nodded. "Yeah. It was. It was worth it. You are worth it,my love."