Chapter 17

Jinyoung's POV

Holy shit. There were so fucking many of them. The pack was alerted and stood their ground, waiting for the attack to happen. But, something felt wrong. The rogues were not attacking or anything. They were just on the ceiling, glaring down at us. What the actual fuck is going on?! Suddenly, a laugh could be heard and the person revealed himself. Of course it would be him. Lee Jun Ho.

"My my, what do we have here hmm? Have you finally come to take back your mate?" His voice boomed through the room as my hand curled into a fist. "Where is he?" I gritted out. "Somewhere, probably dying since he had no water or food since he came here,"Jun Ho giggled crazily. "What do you even want with him?!" His face turned blank in a second as he blurted out,"Nothing. I just want to play around with him and kill him when he gets boring. I had planned this since years ago. Since...one of my boys saw a little kid when he was doing a duty I gave. I have been watching him all these years,"

"You're insane," I glared,making the rogue chuckle as he nodded in agreement. "Yes. Yes I am since your father kicked me out of the fucking pack!" What? "If you're wondering, I was one of yours. The Achyls pack. Surprise. Before I went totally insane, you see, I was guilty. Guilty at forcing my mate to mate with me. I thought your father would side me, comfort me or give me advices but no. No he did not. Instead, he just kicked me out of the pack empty handed,"

No way. Is that why dad was pissed when I brought up his name? "So is this your revenge?" "You could say that. And coincidentally, he was the boy I have been keeping my eyes on as well so it's like killing two birds with one stone,"He smirked, "Now, enough chit chat. It's time for the fun to begin. Shall we?" With a flick of his fingers, he walked off, leaving us alone with his minions who finally jumped off from the ceilings, looking at us creepily.

Suddenly, Chanyeol threw a dagger, hitting a rogue's forehead who dropped dead instantly. "You guys go. We'll deal with these bastards," I nodded and mouthed to him,"Stay safe," in which he gave a small smile before waving us off.

The rogues were too shocked at the sudden attack and that gave us a chance to escape from the fight. We ran quickly away from the rogue, following the path where Junho took.

It was confusing. There were so many pathways and rooms in this factory. I was getting frustrated as I ruffled my hair roughly and groaned loudly when we opened another room to reveal yet again nothing. "How the fuck does one factory have so many fucking rooms?" Jackson snapped, making me agree in my mind. I took a deep breathe and continued looking for my mate. We reached another room and I had a good feeling about it until the door opened. It was empty. Dang it. Turning away to leave, Hyunjin then stopped me,"Wait. Did you guys hear that?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion until a whimper was heard from under us.

"There is someone else here?" I voiced out because clearly, that was not Mark. A weak knock came from under the ground followed by a soft voice saying,"H-Help..."

I looked around the room and saw a pile of wood weirdly lying around. I walked towards it and kicked away the wood. There was a secret room beneath the floor. I lifted the opening, revealing a ladder. I climbed down carefully and looked around my surroundings. It was dark and small. In the centre was a young girl, maybe around 4 to 5 years old. She looked weak, it was like she was going to collapse any second. I rushed to her and bent to her height. "What's your name, little one?" I asked gently, trying not to scare her. "J-Jiwoo," she managed to whimper out. "Where are your parents? Why are you here Ji Woo-ah?" She looked down sadly when I asked. "A man killed them and brought me here. He said that because I wasn't normal so I had to captured," Not normal? Could she possibly be a mix as well? "I'm sorry to hear that dear but we have to get going. I have to save my mate," I rushed and carried her in my arms. The others were surprised when they saw a child tucked safely in my arms.

"I'll explain later. We have to hurry and find Mark," "What about the child?" Youngjae asked worriedly. I bit my lips and sighed,"We have no choice but to take her with us," The others nodded in agreement and we walked out of the room and continued looking.

Finally, we reached a corner where a room held and the scent of my mate filled my nose. Handing Jiwoo into Hyunjin's arms as I turned to him,"Keep her safe."

I growled and bursted into the room. I was furious. That bastard was on top of my mate, it seemed like he was going to rape him. "Damn it. Why did you have to interrupt? I was going to have some fun with him?" Junho chuckled as he got off my crying mate. "He's your fucking son!" Jaebum snapped but I was not listening. All I could see was my mate crying because that mother fucker. I saw red.

I pushed Junho against the wall and growled at him. "How dare you fucking touch what's mine?! How.Dare.You." There was only amusement in his face,"Why not? He's beautiful," That triggered me. I threw him across the room and pounced on him as I punched his face non stop. My fist was getting bloody from whose blood, I didn't care. My fist was so close in coming in contact with Junho's bruised face until arms came wrapping around my waist. The familiar warmth that I was missing for so long. It felt so good. It felt like home.

"S-Stop, Nyoung. You're going to kill him," "That is what I'm going to do. Why are you even stopping me?! He hurt you! He took you away from me!" I whispered angrily. Mark then whimpered into my shoulder,"B-but you're not like him. You don't kill Jinyoung-ah," he cried.

Beneath me, Junho was smiling creepily as he said,"So sweet but bad idea son. He should kill me because I won't stop," I was then pushed to the side roughly with Mark still attached on my back. I then saw him looking towards Hyun Jin and Ji Woo's way.

"Oh, you found her. I was going to use her since she's a mix as well," Junho smirked. "Jiwoo-ah. I thought I told you to stay still or you'll get hurt," He cooed at the child.

Jiwoo started panicking as she struggled in HyunJin's arms. Suddenly, she spoke,"Let me go," Hearing the mix's voice, he let her down obediently. Junho then took out a knife and flung it towards the child. Suddenly, a body then dropped onto the floor with a loud thud. Hyunjin. "Oops. Wrong aim but it's his problem since he's the one who jumped in. Too bad," My vision blurred out by tears as I watched my brother being cradled by Seungmin who was surrounded by the others. Jiwoo beside him crying.

I glared at the rogue as I stood up. "What? Are you sulky because he got hurt?" Junho smirked. I yelled in anger as I ran towards him, grabbing his neck in a tight hold. Even though he was choking, that smirk did not fall from his face. Suddenly, pain strike up at my stomach region. I looked down and I saw a dagger stabbed into my stomach.

"Jinyoung!" I heard my mate's yell. I let go of Junho and took a few steps back. I fell onto the ground, vision blurry. Black was all I saw.

Mark's POV

I yelled his name as I saw Jinyoung fell on the ground. Hyun Jin was painful enough but Jinyoung too? This has to stop. Junho was looking at me with a smile. "What are you going to do now son?" I then stood up and walked towards him calmly. He was confused. I stood in front of him and looked at the other dagger hanging around his pants. I sighed. All the anger and pain I was feeling. I let it out. "Give me your dagger," My eyes turning purple. He then handed it over. He looked shocked when he did it as he stuttered out,"H-How? I swore the witch said that the potion would let me be safe from mix's voice!" Huh. So that's why it never worked.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It seemed like you got cheated on father," I smirked. "And for the record, not everything works forever. Everything has a deadline like your life," I lifted the dagger. Junho then tried saying,"Son. What happened to not killing me just now?" I laughed and answered,"You did told me that you should be killed. So I'm going to listen to your words like the good son I am. For the pack. For everyone you killed. For Hyunjin. From Jinyoung," The dagger pierced through Junho's flesh. I twisted the sharp object making the rogue scream in pain before I pushed the dagger all the way in.

Finally. It was over. I could feel myself swaying a little before I fainted.