“LIAM!” I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug.

“What am I? Chopped liver?!” I pulled back.

“Come here, Lou!” I hugged him next. Harry, Zayn, and Niall stood there smiling.

“Haz? Zain? Ni..” They engulfed me into a hug.

“Niall?” I tried but I noticed Claire hugging him. Ooh La La.

“How did you guys do?” Claire asked.

“You didn’t hear us?” Niall looked sad.

“We had to eat.” I explained.

“I’m hungry…” Niall frowned.

“So you guys go eat! We’ll be around.” I smiled pulling Claire away.

We walked off the stage down to Louis and Uncle Simon. They sat with a group of people surrounding them. Neither would let us know who made the cut. Claire and I huffed away sitting as rows of people were called out. In the first line, I didn’t recognize anyone spectacular.

“Hi guys. Thank you very much for waiting. We know everybody gave it their best shot. We have mad our decision. I’m sorry, it’s bad news.” Louis said gently.

The next three groups after that went home too. Finally a few familiar faces came onstage.

“Good News!” Uncle Simon told them. Then the boys came onstage. I held my breath. It seemed like time had stopped.

“It’s good news!” Uncle Simon nodded.

I watched as Harry, Zain and Liam cheered. Niall hugged the guy next to him and Louis just smiled. Aiden looked shocked. I was so happy. They left the stage and the next group came out. Cher was up there.

“You are not…going to be disappointed.” Uncle Simon said emotionlessly.

“YAY!” Claire whispered. I smiled back.

We got up, walking to Uncle Simon. We’re off. We’ll see you at home.”

“Be safe girls.” he nodded.

We got into a taxi and headed home. I made us some spaghetti, Uncle Simon came in as we washed the dishes.

“Do either of you know how to dance?”

“Claire can!” I volunteered.

“Fallon can too!” She rolled her eyes.

“Nuh, uh!”

“YES! You can.”

“ENOUGH!” Uncle Simon cleared his throat. “Both of you are leaving earlier tomorrow morning. I need you to learn the routine so you can help Brian teach the contestants.”

“Fine.” I mumbled walking to my room with Claire. “WHY’D YOU DO THAT?!”

“I wasn’t doing this alone!” Claire replied.

“What do we wear?”

“Comfortable clothes, a sports bra, sneakers…You know, dance stuff.”

“I hate you for this.” I sighed.

“Deal with it.” She laughed.

We both fell asleep quickly. But morning came just as fast. Claire and I went separate ways. I slid on my blue sports bra over my bra and a pair of sweats. After that, I put on my Pumas and jogged into my bathroom. I pulled my hair into a bun, slipping blue studs into my ears. Claire threw her hair up and ran back to my room. I walked slowly back to the room, picking up my bag and sunglasses. I slid on my varsity jacket and went into the kitchen for a granola bar and water.