Life's good

- Diamond POV -

School Is starting in 1week and I can't wait to finally be DONE! I just want to graduate to be honest. I'm gonna pick up Harmony and go to the mall to get some clothes since we live in Miami , we wear uniform -_- Miami Dade man . Me and Money didn't want actual uniform pants so we bought Levi' s and khaki true religion pants. Knowing King and Zae won't get up off there lazy asses w  bought clothes for them.

We had like 50 bags , all contained : shoes , clothes , perfume , bookbags and more. I drove Harmony home and helped her with her bags and I drove to mine and King helped me I was grateful for him. I than me  him and layed down on the bed I was tired best believe. How was your day? king asked , I was tired I was falling asleep I didn't even answer his question instead he undressed me , and put his big ol shirt over me and pulled me into him. My life is good right now and it's were it needs to be

:)

- Harmony POV -

Things have been good , went school shopping got everything me and Zae will need. Me and Zae have honor classes so that means we have the same schedule I wouldn't mine , but I think ima get tired of his face. I laughed at that thought I can't get tired of my baby. Right now we were play fighting cause he took the remote while I was watching Love and hip hop , changed it to ESPN and put it under his ass.

Babe get upppp! I was whining , I'm missing the part where Bambi sucker punched w.e that girl name is! Babe get uppp!!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs. He sat there and laughed at me , so I started fake crying with real tears coming out of my eyes.

He looked at me and gave me the remote , when I reached for it he said " DICKED YOUR DUMBASS , you thought you was getting it back" . he was  dying and I was just sitting there like :O , so I said fuck it. " You want this remote back? you gotta come get It" he said then he put it in his shorts

I know what he wanted ;) , I was fool his dumbass. You think I won't come get it? I asked walked up to him , I sat on his lap and started kissing him with my hand slowly making their way into his shorts. This nigga actually put the remote in his boxers -_- ' I reached for the remote but grabbed at his manhood, my thumb caressed it , he was moaning a bit . I grabbed the remote , jumped up and said " YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS  GETTIN THIS PUSSY! ' I laughed in his face and watched my L&HH. He looked at me like I was crazy but he snatched the remote , picked me up and walked upstairs " you gon finish what you started "  I laughed , we made love to each other and watched love and hip hop together.

Life is good :)