Kiss but don't tell

* Harmony POV *

" I like you too . " when I heard those words I wanted to jump out the window and start thanking the Lord but I had to stay cool. You like me foreal Zachary? I looked at him. Yes , yes I do. I know we got off on a wrong foot but im digging you shorty. I blushed. We just met not to long ago so I don't wanna rush into things , is that okay with you? I hope he said yes . Yeah it's fine with me . he smiled , lawd take me now his smile was so sexy. Alright I kissed him again and sat in my seat blushing hard as he'll . I pulled out my phone and took a instagram video singing to " Make it home " by August Alsina and posted it caption " my future singing to me ^__^ " . I got alot of likes y'all know the rest. We pulled up to my house and Diamond pulls  up behind me , come Inside I told him you sure? he seem scared , yeah let's go.

Diamond looked me funny and I started laughing. Zachary this is my day one female Diamond , D you know who this is already. Nice to meet you he said , same to you then she said Money this your new boo? I looked at him , grabbed his hand and smiled , something like that . Let's go inside its hot .

* Honesty POV *

I was at Money house , in her room cuddling until my phone started ringing it was King I answered him and he told me come down to the trap something happened I said alright and told my shorty I had to go , she looked pretty sad but I told her I would come back.  I gave her a kiss and left , I hope these niggas not messing up my business , it took me a long time to get where I'm at right now so I don't need nobody fucking up.

( at the trap now )

wassup homeboy? king said , shit nothing now what made me have to leave my girl at home? GIRL? you got a girl oh shit , who is she? this guy , ima tell you later but what happen? you know how we have beef with them White niggas? I shook my head yeah , well they been watching you for a while , even taking pictures of you doing shit. they sent this note. You might wanna read it.

Dear Honesty ,
- You could of been on our team but you wanted to grow up to be greedy and stingy all your life but that's your decision. You should watch your back and all your trap houses and another thing , that sweet little girl you call your girlfriend. Wouldn't want another first 48 case would you now? You can do this the easy way . or the hard way. I want 50K but I'll give you 2 months to get it out of my kindness , if I don't get what I want and what's MINE you and your trap houses will burn. I have terrible day now , and you might wanna check on your girl right now.
xxFuck Youxx
- Blue -

What tf he mean by what's his??? WTF IS HIS? yo I swear on my mom's if something happens to Harmony I will kill this nigga myself and that's a promise . Search up where all his trap houses at , I want every little detail about this nigga. I wanna know what time he wake up , what time  he go to sleep , where he lay his head at , all his hoes EVERYTHING! by this time i was heated asf , how could this nigga threaten me and then expect me to bring something for him , that's not how it works. Now it's time for the cold hearted Honesty to come out. I called Harmony but she wasn't answering . " FUCK " I yelled out . I ran out the trap and to my car , I drove fast as he'll to my house the door was laying on the ground. Shit I cursed , I pulled out my gun and walked in. HARMONY? , walked into the kitchen : nothing. HARMONY? are you here , walked into the bathrooms: nothing , shit HARMONY?? walked into all the bedrooms : nothing I saved the master bedroom for last. HARMONY? walked in and I wanted to kill myself ... . . . ...