/ Lonely nights

* Harmony' s POV *

OMGGGG. I'M SO BOREDDDDD, y'all thought I would be boohooing about what happened the other day? NOPE. I told you guys. I don't take shit from nobody.. I was gonna break up with him and I was gonna cut her off ol trifling ass. I think ima go to the mall today and buy some shoes. Chasity wasn't the only friend I had. I had my Everything , my ride or die , my bestfriend , my sister Diamond. Diamond wasn't like me tho. She was taller , and smaller. She was SLIM , there ya go I decided to call her and tell her get ready so we can go to the mall and by the time im done she better be done. She told me fuck you and hung up. I laughed damn I love this girl.

I pulled up to her house , and started honking like crazy.

BITCH I'M COMING STOP HONKING!! She yelled. by now I was in the car dying , she got in said hey and I pulled out her driveway.

me:Wassup bitchhhh?

D: nothing but what happened between you , chappy lips and manthot?

this girl is stupid I was laughing my ass off I told her what happened and my girl was 38 hot. she ain't like any of them , from the jump. she wanted chasity head on a platter and manthot. she just didn't like him.

we got to mall the first place we went to was footlocker , I wanted me Jordan's so I got the 11's with the matching socks . When I went to grab the shoe somebody did too. Lawd lemme tell you that boy was F I N E ! I almost died in front of him, he was tall asf I had to look up at him. We didn't even say anything we just stared at each other but I decided to break the silence.

* Convo mode *

me: uh , were you gonna get these shoes?

him: um yeah I was

me: okay hold up real quick ima tell the lady my size and yours . what size you wear?

him: 9 '

me: Okay be right back.

* Honesty POV *

I was going out to a party tonight so I decided to go pick up some J' s , I was already in the mall so I just went to footlocker. I wanted the 11's and that's exactly what I was gonna get until another hand was going for the same shoe. It was some shorty , at least she got style , we were looking at each other for a long time until she broke the silence thank the Lord cause I wasn't going to.

her: uh, were you gonna get these shoes? her voice was so soft and cute , but I snapped out of the trance I was in . umm yeah I was , lil mama went to go tell the lady that work here to get both of our shoes so I told her my size , sure enough she came back with the shoes and told me to try it on . I did they fit so I went to go pay for hers and mine. I was being nice , idk why but shorty was bad asf , she look like a nice girl ima invite her to the party ima tel her after I pay for the shoes.

* Harmony POV *

Idk Why I was being nice I think it was cause he's cute asf and a thug . we go to the same school I see him sometimes but being ME I'm lowkey and I don't talk to anybody. I went to the lady and told her the sizes , she gave me the shoes and I went back to him and told him to try them on . He nodded and I tried mine on he took my shoes and went to the cashier.

me: wait , what you doing with my box?

him: I'm paying for your shoes ,

me: no that's okay I can pay for it

him: nope I'm paying for it and that's final.

What the hell -___- , this is why I don't like thugs they so damn controlling . if I wanted to jump off a cliff was he gonna do it for me? bitch ass. I said thanks but he told me come to this party. , I told him I'll think about it . he told me im going . WTF -_- he tried offering to pick me up but I told him I got a car , he took my phone and put his number in telling me he's gonna text me the address. this guy is gonna slapped soon , I snatched my phone back and walked away with Diamond into Rainbows looking for a black and white crop top to match and some black leather pants.

Girlllll you know who that was in footlocker? chastity said.

yep and don't care , I was funna slap him cause he controlling me and I don't even know him paying for my shoes was enough and I didn't tell him to , you going to the party tho right? she asked. if he text me the address yeah. yayyyyy Ima buy me some cute shit for tonight , I laughed at her she so dumb.

shortly we found everything we needed for tonight , paid for our stuff, went to panda express and diamond decided she was gonna also over my house so we went straight there.

* Honesty POV *

I'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling shorty , after I have her my number she snatched my phone and walked away. lil mama had a body . ima fuck with her at the party tonight, lemme text get the info on that I didn't tell her the party was at my house , she wasn't going to come if I did that and get friend cute I got something for her.

it was now 10:30 and the party don't start till 11, I started the music, bring out the chefs and the decorators and told them get to work they got 30 minutes.I texted shorty and told her the address and shit , she texted back ight . wtf?