Happy

* Anthony POV *

I felt dizzy , and tired. I tried to get up but I was tied , I was in a room , dark room ... wtf , YOO !! SOMEBODY HELP ME !!!! , I yelled but nothing . Fuck I'm stuck .

* Harmony POV *

Right now I wanted that nigga DEAD , he shot my sister we were at the hospital now. Y'all probably thought I was dead nope when I shot him he shot but I ducked down just In time so he shot out the window. King was more mad than me . Aye king you like my girl? he looked at me and nodded , took a seat right next to me. I like her alot but I don't wanna get her caught up in this thug life , idk how this nigga Zae doin it ol dumbass. Hey I hear you , you know? . i just laughed y'all crazy but I got you King.  Family of Diamond Donovan? All of us stood up. Well we took the bullet out of her leg , and she has to be on crutches if you guys didn't bring her in at the time she would of lost her leg , . wow , can we see her tho? yes she's In room 280' thank you , and we all went in the elevator. Who goes in first? You , since thats your homegirl. We walked out the elevator and into her room. I knocked on it , hey boo. honey I Miss you , she was holding out her arms for me to come hug her. I laughed we talked for like 2 hours then the boys came in.

I told D that King liked her , she liked him too. so I set her up , come on bae let's go to the food court I grabbed his hand and walked out the room.

* King POV *

I HATE HARMONY FOR DOIN THAT! -_- I might as well tell her how I feel since I'm here. How you holdin up ma?  fine , and a bit happy cause I got you here with me. I chuckled oh really?  , I pulled up a chair and sat next to her , unt unt.  You gonna lay in this bed with me NOW! come on let's go climb yo thug butt up here , I laughed alright ma . I played next to her and she put her head on my chest. This feels sooo right ,.  Diamond? yes , Will you be my girlfriend please? ._. I was scared , of course I will . YAS! kiss me ma , she looked up at me and we kissed but we were interrupted by Harmony and Honesty saying aww and clapping . D started blushing and so did I.  We stayed for a little bit , signed Diamond out and everyone went to Harmony's house.