Arms Deal With Yakuza

Start from the beginning

        Dad gets up from the chair and goes over to a small wooden box on the desk.

        “What if he doesn't even remember you?” Isaac questions.

        “He'll remember this.” He says and opens the box to reveal broken pieces of the mask I've seen on the demonic ninjas. I stand next to Dad and look at the mask.

         “I know I didn't kill it. I'm not sure you can. But I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there.” Dad explains.

         Scott picks up the mask. “What was behind the mask?” Scott asks.

        “Darkness... Absolute darkness.”

        =

After Scott left, Stiles texted me.

DID I SHOW YOU THE KEY???? THE ONE I FOUND ON MY KEY RING???

-Stiles the spaz

No, all you did was tell me about it. Did you show Scott?

-Em

NO! He hasn't seen it either. I think I left the coded message to kill Kira and let Barrow into the chemistry closet.

-Stiles the spaz

I highly doubt you tried to kill someone. I think you need to get some sleep. How much have you been since the magical tree night?

-Em

Eight hours a week. You're probably right since Scott just told me the same thing. I got to go.

-Stiles the spaz

I put my phone down, and get into the conversation between my father Allison and Isaac.

        “The real problem is Katashi doesn't see visitors. Ever. He's a paranoid recluse who rarely steps outside of his estates.” Dad states.

        “So how are you going to get to him?” Isaac asks.

        “Oh, he's got a thing for rare antique weapons. Yesterday I had some contacts put out the word that I was selling one from my own collection.” Dad pulls open his cabinet and pulls out a old gun in a glass case.

         “This is a French Flintlock Turnover Pistol from 1645.” I look at my dad.

        “You're not going alone.” I state.

         “If she's going then I'm going.” Allison says.

        “If they're going then I'm definitely going.” Isaac pipes in.

         “To be honest, I don't feel good about bringing any of you.” Dad replies.

        “They were looking right at Scott when the sun came up.” Isaac points out.

        “Well, that doesn't necessarily mean he's the one they're going after.” Dad replies.

        “But if he is?” I ask.

        “If he is, that might only leave us till nightfall to come up with a way to protect him.” Dad replies.

         “All right. Let's go see a paranoid yakuza wants to put another gun in his collection.” Isaac says.

                This is so not gonna end well.

Allison and I quickly change. I change into a gray long sleeve and some black leggins with denim shorts and combat boots and a denim jacket and pull my hair into a bun.