She's Gone

We buried Allison in the Beacon Hills cemetery, and I was sitting next to Dad and Scott was on his left and Stiles on Scott's left. Lydia was next to Stiles tears falling down her porcelain skin.

        We were all in black. I had on a black dress with lace on the sleeves and black pumps and my hair was in it's natural waves.

        I starred numbly at the casket. The white rose sitting in my lap.

         She was so young, so innocent so full of life and in one quick instant it was taken. I looked at the necklace that was around my neck and was being twirled around between my black clad finger tips, I was no longer little sis, I was a only child. Some kids wish and beg that they were but I never wanted to be.

        I tried so hard to be numb to the pain, but it wasn't easy. My heart bled with the pain.

         I sat on the end with a empty chair to my right. I really wished Derek was here. But he didn't think it was his place to come and that he didn't have a good enough friendship with Allison to come. I agreed with him but I still wished he was here. It was like Kate's funereal again, except I didn't have my sister here to hold her hand both of us needing the comfort but I was alone.

        My dad becoming drawn back, he always became that way. He did with Kate he did with Mom, now he is doing it now. I never felt more alone.

         I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I saw Scott looking towards the woods that surrounded the cemetery. I looked to where Scott was looking and I saw Derek, standing by the trees he was wearing a black shirt, black pants, and black boots and his leather jacket. He looked over at me, he gave me a small sad smile.

         I gave him one back. Dad looked over and saw Derek. He got up from his chair next to me. He and Derek exchanged a few words then they both walked back over. Dad went back to his seat and Derek sat next to me.

        He pulled something out of his pocket and put it in my hand. I looked at it, it was a silver arrow head. He laced his fingers with mine out fingers intertwining. “Thanks.” He nods.

        “I thought you didn't want to come.” I state as I put my head on his shoulder.

         “I figured you needed me.”

                “You were right.”

This is just a added scene that I wanted to do. I hope you liked it.