I'm NOT in love

(Hoseok pov)

It's 9:00 right now and Jimin's wedding and after party has just ended. Me and Tae have decided that we wanted to drink and talk some more so we're heading to a club. Were driving and Tae starts to sing this song while I rap all the rap parts. We finally reach the club and we step out of the car and go inside. We find some seats and sit down. We get our drinks and start talking. Jimin is really nice. I say to Tae.

"I'm glad you like him," said Tae.

I'm glad he likes me. I said drinking some of my whiskey. Suddenly one of my favorite songs comes on. "I'm going to go dance, wanna join?

"Nah, I'll just watch you," said Tae. I get up from my seat and go to the dance floor and started to dance.

(Taehyung pov)

I watch closely as Hoseok dance and I could feel myself getting a little turned on. I can't take my eyes off his hips. I couldn't help but lick my lips as I saw him swaying to the music. I want to go up behind him and grind my- wait  TAEHYUNG GET A GRIP! Why do I feel this way? I'm not in love? I take a quick shot before walking onto the dance floor. I walk up to Hoseok and started to dance with him.

"So now you want to dance?" he said smiling.

It looks fun. I said smiling.  The music soon changes into something sexy and hot. Hoseok swayed his hips to the music and my body acted on it's own. I hugging him from behind and letting his ass slightly grind against my member. We stayed like that for about 15 mins before the music changed and I let go of him. He turned around at was blushing hard. S-sorry. I said.

"It's fine. I really didn't mind it." He said blushing.

(Time skip)

We finally leave the club and drive home. On our way home, we couldn't stop laughing and talking about things. We finally get inside the apartment and Hoseok flop down on the couch breathing heavily from all the laughing. "I'm so tired." he breathes out. 

Then go to bed. I said. He sat up and I sat down next to him.

"This reminds me of when we first meet. It was on a night just like this just that I was crying because of Yoongi and because of life and you came over to me and cheered me up.

Right after I told you that I wasn't looking to fuck. We both burst out laughing all of a sudden and my eyes met with his and the room fell silent. My body acted on it's own and I kiss Hoseok right on his lips. I stop kissing him and realize what I did and it felt good but...why? I'm sorry! I said to Hoseok before getting up off the couch.

"It's fine." I started to walk to my room. Why did I do that? What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I want more of him? I'm not in love with him. " Wait, Taehyung!" he called out but I didn't listen to him I just walk straight into my room.

(Hoseok pov)

Tae wouldn't listen to me no matter how much I called out to him. He just kept walking. Wait, Taehyung! I yelled. He walks straight into his room and locks his door. Taehyung come out from behind this door. Taehyung! I called out his name but he wouldn't open the door. I finally stop calling his name and rested my head against his door.

"I'm sorry Hoseok. I didn't mean to do that."

I already told you that it was fine.

"It's not fine. I'm having all these weird feelings and thoughts and it's weird. I'm sorry." he said.

I took a deep breath before speaking. Taehyung...., I...I...I like you. A lot. The kiss and the sluty were just fine with me because I like you so much so I didn't mind it but I know you don't feel the same way as I do. I'm sorry. I just wanted t get this off my chest because I felt like I was going to die if I didn't tell you. I love you Taehyung and if you don't feel the same....It's okay. I understand. I just wanted you to know. I said before walking away from his door and into my room. I crawled onto my bed, push my face into a pillow and cried. Why does love have to be so complex? Why?

(Taehyung pov)

After hearing, Hoseok say he love's me and hearing walk into his room and close the door. I fell down on the floor and started to cry. I'm sorry Hoseok, I want to love you and touch you so bad but I can't because...I'm scared. I'm not in love...why do I keep lying to myself?

Thank you for all your support on I'm Yours and all my other stories! I started to cry. Thank You so much! I love you!

Ps. The end is near...