Seeing you again

(Hoseok pov)

I finally get back to the hotel and I flop down on the bed. I was exhausted. That guy Taehyung is really nice and he's really understanding. Even though we just meant I told him personal things and he understands. Why would anyone cheat on a guy who's caring, funny, understanding, nice, and hot too? What kinda of guy would do that? I should get some sleep. I got some clothes out of my bag and took a shower. When I came back out I heard a buzz from my phone. Who could be texting me at this time? Maybe...Taehyung? I pick up my phone and saw it was Yoongi. What does he want? 

Yoongi: Hey. I know ur probably asleep but I need to talk 2 u

Yoongi: Txt me back when u see this 

Yoongi: please

I turned off my phone and put it on the nightstand before passing out on the bed.

(Time skip)

Oh crap! I need to leave and get to work! I yelled as I rush out of the hotel room. I get in the elevator and go all the way to the first floor. I don't have enough time to get something to eat. I'll just find a nearby coffee shop or something.

(Tarhyung pov)

One Carmel Frapa. Here you go, that will be 6.21. I said handing a girl her coffee.  

" Wow, Tae you seem to be really into it today," said Jimin. " Did something happen?" he asked looking at me slightly with a smile on his face.

Maybe. I said smiling remembering Hoseok.

"Really?!" "Who?! What's his-" I put my hand over Jimin's mouth because he started to shout a little.

I'll tell you later. Now calm down and get back to work. I finally let go of his mouth and he goes back to work. 

What would you li-, I look up in shock and see Hoseok also staring at me in disbelief too.  I shake out of my state of shock and smiled at him. What would you like, Hoseok? I said.

"Can I get an Ice Americana," he said sweetly. I make him one Ice Americana and hand it to him.

That will be 5.23. I told him. He pulls out his wallet and takes out 5.23 and hands it to me.

"Thanks, Taehyung. See you," he says smiling and walking away. I smile softly and go back to taking orders. I wonder what's his job is?

(Time skip)

"So..., was the guy this morning with the red hair your special person?," ask Jimin.

Maybe. I said smiling slightly.

"HE IS, ISN'T HE?!" yell Jimin.

Yes, he is. I saw Jimins face light up.

"What's his name? How old is he? When did you meet him? Where did you meet him?  How did you meet him?" Jimin started asking me all these different questions.

Calm down. I told him. His name is Jung Hoseok, I don't know how old he is, and I met him last night outside of a bar when he was crying. Jimin had a look on his face like he didn't trust him. Don't worry he's not a player or a fuck boy and he was crying because he was hurting a little.

"He actually doesn't sound that bad. Are you too going to meet up again?"

I hope so. I saw a big smile stretch across Jimin's face. Don't go jumping to conclusion. He might just want to be friends. I hold him.

"Trust me, something will happen," he says. Just then Jungkook walks into the cafe and Jimin runs up to him before they walk out and drive away. I start to wipe the counter again when someone walks in.  I look up and see it's Hoseok.

Hoseok, Hey. I said smiling at him.

"Hey, Taehyung." So this is where you work? He asks looking around the place.

Yeah. This place belonged to my mom but after she died, it became mine and I was more than happy to work here. I told him.

"Wow, that's so nice." He said fixing his eyes back on me and smiling.

What's your job? I ask.

"I plan peoples outfit," he said.

You're a personal outfit planer?

"Yup. It's actually way harder than it seems. People can be so picky about what they wear sometimes." He says making me laugh a little.

I'm going to go change. Be right back. I said walking into the back to change into my regular clothes. I walk back out and Hoseok sitting in a chair facing the window and he was on his phone. I decided to have a little fun with him. I walk up very quietly behind him. BOO! I yelled and pop out in front of him.

"AAAAAA!" He yelled and fell out of the chair. I couldn't help but laugh. "Why would you do that? I could have had a heart attack." He said getting up off the ground, picking up his phone and playful hitting me on my arm.

I'm sorry. I said as I wipe the tears of laughter from my face.

"I'm going to get you Kim Taehyung," he said in a mad/ evil voice. We left the Cafe and we started to walk and talk about things like each others day. 

Hey Hoseok. I said looking at him.

" Yeah?" he answered sweetly.

What time do you get off of work tomorrow? I ask.

" Seven, Why?"

Do you want to...meet up tomorrow after work? I said nervously, blushing a little. I really hope he can't see me blushing.

" Are you aking me out on a date?" He looks up at me and I can see that he's blushing a little. Am I asking him out on a date? 

It's kinda like a date. I want to know more about you and talk to you. You can even pick where you want to go. He didn't say anything for a while.

"Sure." He said smiling at me and blushing at me a little.

(Author's note)

Thanks for all the support on my other stories!