I think about it for a few seconds but eventually give in.

"I smell truth or dare. ", Anna squeals.

I sigh. "Anna, our highschool days are long over, in case nobody told you. "

"Actually, I think truth or dare could be fun. I'm in. ", Colton says and Kate confirms her husband's words.

"That's four against one. I think we pretty much know who won. ", Jasper smirks at me. I roll my eyes.

"Then I'm not playing. ", I shrug and close my eyes.

"Why?", familiar male voice rings in my ears and I look in the source of it. Ross.

With Lydia. Standing there.

"We are playing!", Lydia announces for both of them. I narrow my eyes at them.

"We?", I stand out the word, questioning why she's speaking in plural, for both of them.

"What happened out there with you two?", Colton raises his brows at Ross.

"We are kind of back together. ", Ross says and sits on the couch next to me.

"Make a little space for me, please. ", Lydia pulls us apart and I move away, letting her sit in between us.

"Congratulations. ", I say coolly.

Ross smiles at me. "Thanks. "

I secretly glare at him when he removes his look on me. I don't know why.

"Man! What a crazy night! Laura slept with Aiden Parker and Lydia and Ross back together. Woah. ", Colton holds his hand on his forehead.

Ross' eyes slice through me from my left but I don't dare look back at him.

"You did?", his voice, that sometimes annoying but almost always soothing voice of his, asks. I gulp.

"Okay. Let's leave the juicy stuff for truth or dare! Laura, you are playing, no further discussion. ", Anna sits on the chair in front of me.

"Fine. ", I bluntly say.

"Me first! ", my roommate is all excited. I sigh, not feeling her excitement. "Colton, truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna go with the truth first. "

"Hm.. What were you thinking of the last time you masturbated?"

"Woah. Shoot me right away. Spicy. ", Colton pretends to be thinking. Kate nudges him. "Oh of course, my beautiful wife. "

I glare at him. "It's not 'lie or dare'. Speak the truth, dumbass. "

Kate makes a sour face and shakes her head, laughing.

"He was watching porn, what could he be thinking of when Aletta Ocean or Gemma Massey shove their tits into his screen? ", Ross comments and I laugh.

"There, you got your answer. ", Colton grins.

"Okay.. Kate, truth or dare?"

"Dare. ", Kate swallows her vodka.

"I dare you to..uh.. bite Anna's ass. Right here, in front of everyone. And not through the clothes. ", Colton devilishly smiles.

"Why the hell does it have to be me?", Anna protests.

"Payback. "

"Jerk. ", Kate stands up. "Here I go. "

Anna crinkles her pants a little on one side of her butt so it only shows little of her skin. Kate bites shortly and moves away. All of us giggle.