29.

My eyes fluttered open as they adjusted to the light. I began to panic as I realized I was in the middle of Ethan's living room with my hands tied behind me and my legs tied together. I had a piece of tape covering my mouth to keep me from screaming.

My throat was in so much pain from the pressure he used to knock me out. I head was pounding making me want to just cry out in pain.

"You made me do this Morgan"

His voice screamed as his heavy footsteps got louder and louder as he got closer to me. I could feel him hovering over me from behind, I could smell his usual cologne that i use to adore so much.

I let out a small scream as he ripped the tape off my mouth.

"YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE"

His eyes went dark as they darted at me and he charged at me wrapping his hand around my throat.

"Don't you Dare fucking call me that, this is all your fault"

I would be lieing if I said I wasn't scared for my life. He literally kidnapped me and tied me up.

His hand released my throat causing me to beg for air. I couldn't even swallow from how swollen it was.

"Fuck you"

I spit as I stared him right in the eye. He leaned up letting a small chuckle leave his lips as he threw his hand back slapping me across the face. I wanted to cry. I wanted to just give up. But I knew I couldn't.

Grayson had to be home and wondering where i was. But the last thing he would think was his brother kidnapping me. I should have told him. I should have just been honest to him about me cheating. I should habe stopped it before it even started. Then maybe none of this would be happening.

"You did this to me Morgan, you made me fall in love with you so you could just drop me like i was nothing, like i was just a big joke for you"

He paced back and forth throwing his hands up like he was fighting with his own mind. He was seriously insane.

"Your right this is my fault. I should have not let it go any further than it did, and I'm sorry for that, but I'm married to Grayson, I love him Ethan, and that's how it's always going to be"

I tried to speak softly because I knew he would snap any minute. The thought of Grayson running through my mind made me wanna throw up. He had no idea about anything and he's about to lose two of the most important people in his life.

"Don't you see Morgan, I love you more than he does, he doesn't care for you like I do, I would be a good husband, can't you see? The way I made you feel only I can do that, you belong with me and no one else can have you"

His words stung no doubt. I didn't even realize his feeling in all of this. I just thought we were having fun. I had no idea he felt this way. He was obsessed with me.

"Your right he doesn't love me like you do, and I'm seeing that clearly now, please Ethan, untie me so I can show you how much I love you"

His eyes widened as he walked over to me getting down on his knee as he layed his head down in my lap. Tears started to flow from his eyes as he held tightly onto me.

"We were made for each other don't you see" he mumbled into my lap.

I couldn't do much considering I was completely tied up.

"Yes baby, please untie me so I can touch you"

He looked up at me with his red puffy eyes as he pulled a knife out of his pocket and stood up walking behind me and cutting me loose.

I just sat there in the chair as he walked back over and cut my feet loose. He held his hand out for me to take as he pulled me out of the chair and into his chest.

"Please don't ever leave me Morgan"