25.

"What were you thinking Ethan? Are you trying to get him to question us?"

I whisper shouted to him while Grayson left for the bathroom. His eyes darted at me and a smirk grew on his face.

"Chill Mo, your guilt is eating you alive"

He let out a little chuckle and I soon heard Grayson's footsteps coming down the stairs.

For some reason I had all this rage in side of me and I seriously saw my self walking over to him and just punching him in the face. But then again, what if it is my guilt? Maybe it's bothering me so bad because of how guilty I feel for what I did. Maybe I'm so alert to things because the fear of him finding out haunts me, because it would destroy him.

Apart of me also felt like ethan was just trying to give him hints. As if he wanted gray to find out. But I couldn't put my finger on it because he would lose gray to. We both would.

I felt a pair of lips land on my forehead and I looked up meeting eyes with Grayson. He had such a glow about him, and I never could imagine hurting him, but it was way to late for that.

"What's wrong? You look like you have something on your mind" he softly mumbled loud enough for just us to hear.

I shook my head that i was fine, but I feel like that's a lie I even tell myself. Every-day I build these walls up towards him because I have a fear of losing him. I can't lie to his face anymore about it, but I also can't bare to kill him, because I know it would. So no im not fine, and I never will be.

Not until I tell him the truth.

Short, but I just wanted to throw in a double update!  ♡