6.

"Ethan's coming over today to do some outside work for me since iv been to busy, I should be working pretty late again tonight so don't wait up"

I nodded as I watched him button up his tight fitted shirt through the mirror. He wasn't hateful to me. He was his normal self, except for the lack of affection and attention.

He walked over laying a soft kiss to my forehead as he carelessly rubbed my cheek admiring me. I knew he could tell I was pretty upset by the concerned look that plastered on his face.

"Look I know iv been pretty distant but I'm trying so hard to get my promotion and I'll be running my own business and I can spend as much time with you as you want, how about I ask for a couple hours off so I can come home early and take you out for dinner? I'll pick you up at 7"

His Hazel eyes pierced into mine as he steadily rubbed my cheek and a small smile creeped onto his face. I couldn't help but to get excited about finally being able to spend some time with him.

"Sounds great, I love you"

His lips met mine as they moved in sync and I didn't even realize how much iv missed his touch, and taste.

"I love you even more"

He stood up grabbing his keys and wallet as he gave me one last smile before walking out.