47

Sebastian's P.O.V
It's the Fourth of July and right now Trixie is running around handing everyone their shirts that we all tie-dyed last night. I haven't left my bed yet and as I was about to get up to get dressed Chris poked his head into my room.

"You wanted to talk," he asked and I kissed my head. I sat up and kept the blanket around me. He came in and closed the door behind him and he sat in the chair in front of the desk.

"I want to marry her. I want to propose," I said and I could tell by the look on his face that it was the last thing he was expecting to hear.

"You just got over the cheating thing man. You're not thinking right, hell you haven't even told her that you love her, but you want to propose to her. You haven't thought this through clearly," he said and I sighed.

"I know she's going to be the one I marry though. Look at Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande. They haven't known each other as long as I've know Trix and they're engaged. I don't think there needs to be a time frame,"

"You've been in longer relationships and you didn't propose to them. I think this is just your way of trying to make up for kissing Mars. You might know that she's the one you're going to marry, but if it's true then you'll want to propose a year from now or even longer. What I'm saying is that you shouldn't do it now," I know that in a way he's right and that I should listen to him. This is why I always talk to Chris about serious things because he's so level headed. If I talked to Anthony about this I feel like he just would've backed me up because it's just something I wanted to do.

"I guess you're right," I said running my hand through my hair.

"I'm always right my friend. Now get dressed we're all going on the boat in an hour, and your girlfriend is almost done passing out the shirts," he said standing up and leaving the room. I got out and walked over to my suitcase and got my shorts out.

"Glad your finally up and moving," Trixie said coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist. I turned around so I was facing her. She was wearing light jean shorts along with a red, white, and blue tie-dyed tee shirt crop top. Half of her hair was in a bun and the rest was left down. She doesn't put much effort in while on vacation, but she always looks perfect.

"Yeah Chris warned me you would be back here soon," I said and she rolled her eyes with a laugh.

"I always knew I couldn't trust him," she said with a slight pout. I lifted her chin up and leaned down and gave her a small peck. That one small peck lead to another peck, but this time our lips lingered on the others.

"Sissy I want my hair like yours," Avri said as we were about to go in for another. Trixie and I made eye contact before laughing.

"I'm going to take care of the hair situation and you can get dressed," she said before giving me another peck and then going to pick up Avri. I watched the pair interact as they walked out of the room and it's the cutest thing in the world. The thing about Bellatrix is that she loves kids and she loves being around them, so the fact that she wants six isn't that surprising. As the were walking out Trixie was tickling Avri and when she closed the door behind her Avri gave me a small wave. Avri and Trixie are so much alike it's insane.

I finally had a chance to look at the finished product of my tank and I loved it. Mine didn't end up in a spiral like Trixie's. Mine ended up blue at the top with a shit stripe followed by a red one and then white followed by red again. I decided that the shorts that matched the red were the best to wear. I then picked out a blue hat to match as well. I took a ten minute shower and got dressed.

"Thirty minutes everybody," I heard Trixie shout and I shook my head. I put my hat on backwards and grabbed both mine and Trixie's phones along with our sunglasses before heading downstairs. I'm wearing my blue sandals as well. When I got downstairs I found Hugh sitting on the couch with Deb on his lap.