19

"Let's go beautiful," Sebastian said as he came out of the bathroom. I stood up from the bed and met him at the door. It's currently 10:30pm and we both thought it would be the best time to go because not many people will be out.

"Do you think it'll be cold out," I asked him while waiting for the elevator. I get cold really easily so that's always a worry I have.

"It shouldn't but if it does you can have my jacket," I nodded my head and got in the elevator. On the ride down I looked over at Seb and I could tell he was over thinking something. I'm not sure what but I simply reached for his hand and gave it a squeeze. He looked over at me and gave me a small smile before pulling me into a hug. When we got to the first floor we walked out of the elevator still holding hands and he didn't stop holding it once we got outside my

"So where exactly are we walking to?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure. I figured we'd walk until we were either tired or lost," he replied and I laughed. Typical Sebastian style, just wing it but it's one of the things I like about him. He keeps me wild. For a while we were walking hand in hand in silence. A few times I caught him staring at me, but he never said a word and that worried me.

"Hey, let's sit on that bench," I said pointing to one in the middle of a park. He nodded his head and the two of us went and sat down. Silence followed so I figured I'd have to break it again, but when I opened my mouth so speak I was stopped by five words I thought I'd never hear.

"I really like you, Trixie," Sebastian said and while I was hoping he meant in a way more than best friends I was pretty sure it wasn't.

"I like you too Seb," I said disheartned and now afraid to express my feelings to him.

"No you're not getting it. I like you more than a best friend. Ever since you were young we've been really close and for years you were like my little sister, but it's like as soon as you hit twenty-one everything changed. In my eyes you were a woman and became so much more than my best friend. I began to fall for you," he said and I swear to you my heart stopped for a short second. Now that I'm finally hearing the words I've yearned to hear forever I didn't know how to respond. I haven't always been the best at express my feelings to those I have a crush on and Sebastian knows that. It would make everything so much easier though if he knew I had a crush on him as well, but I couldn't get the words out. I looked down at his hands and he was fiddling with them.

"You don't have to say anything or do anything, but I figured I should get it out in the open," he said staring down with a slight frown. I took a deep breath and turned to look at him.

"This is going to sound so creepy and weird, but I've had a crush on you for the past ten years of my life," I said quietly and he turned to look at me as his smile grew.

"Really?" He asked me in disbelief and I nodded my head before resting it on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and then we just sat there for a while, but it was different than before. There wasn't anxious energy engulfing us, now it was contentment and peace.

"So, now what?" He finally asked causing me to life my head off his shoulder.

"I'm not sure," I said honestly. Like yeah I want a relationship with him, but I don't want to rush into anything for multiple reasons. I want to get my dad used to the idea of the possibility of me having a relationship with Seb and I also want to make sure the two of us do it right if we're going to do it.

"What if we took things slow. We can go on dates, but let's not define us right away. I want to make sure we're right before taking the chance of ruining an amazing friendship,"

"That sounds great. I also feel like we shouldn't tell anyone right away. I already promised my babies and Bella that I'd let them know what happened," I said brushing a few strands of hair out of my mouth as I spoke. Whenever I refer to my friend group as a while I either call them my babies or my babes and everyone knows that.

"Okay and I promised both Evans and Mackie that I'd let them know," he said and I nodded my head. I took out my phone to check the time and it was midnight. We have interviews starting at ten tomorrow morning so even though I don't want the night to end it's probably best that we head back.

"We should head back Seb. It's really late," I said with a sigh and he nodded his head. He stood up first and then he pulled me up and into his chest. He gave me a hug and then he looked from my eyes to my lips. I could tell he wanted to kiss me, but Sebastian is the kind of guy who makes sure it's okay before he does anything which is amazing. I'm the type of girl who can never make the first move because I'm terrified of miss reading situations and it just never ends well.

When we got back to the room I took a shower and then put on underwear and changed into another one of his black shirts. I like wearing his shirts because they hit me at about my knees and its great. When I walked out he went in to take his shower. While he was taking his shower I sent a text in the group chat detailing tonight's events so that when they wake up in the morning they have a story to read. I then sent a text to little Bella Ruffalo telling her that things went well and that we're taking it slow. I then replied to a text that my dad had sent me hours ago, he's going to be pissed it took me so long to reply but oh well.

"Come on let's get to sleep," Sebastian said getting into the other side of the bed and taking my phone out of my hands. He placed it on the table near his side of the bed and then turned off the light. A second later he turned it back one and then picked  up my phone. He's always known my password to get in and he's programmed his thumb print into my phone just like I've done in his phone. When he set it back down on the table next to him "High Hopes" by Kodaline began to play. At my Sweet 16 this is a song that played and all my friends were in relationships and had someone to dance with and I sat by on the side. My dad, Indio, and Jeremy all offered to dance with me, but nobody wants to be seen dancing with their dad, brother, or god-father to a song where only couples are dancing. Halfway through the song Sebastian approached me and offered to dance with me and we  did.

"Now we can sleep," he said turning the light back off.