21

"Just the two of us," Sebastian said as we went outside on one of the balconies at the after party. It's been two months of press and in those two months we've gone on plenty of dates and have been spending a lot of time together.

"We better make it quick before someone catches us," I said leaning up a bit to kiss him on the lips and he deepened the kiss. We were honestly making out for a while before I heard someone clear their throats. When we looked over both my dad and Jeremy were standing there looking at us. I couldn't really read their faces and I'm not sure if I wanted to.

"Oh, hey guys," Sebastian managed to stutter out. I felt my face heating up out of embarrassment of being caught and my anxiety was growing because I didn't know how they were going to react. After a few moments of the four of us standing there looking at each other my dad approached us.

"You know she's my baby girl and I'll kill anyone who hurts her," he said looking directly in Sebastian's eyes.

"I know. I would too," Sebastian replied as I took a hold of his hand.

"So are you guys a couple? What's going on," Jeremy asked staying in his spot. I looked up at Seb and he looked down at me. Neither of us know what to say because he haven't DTR (defined the relationship).

"We've been exclusively dating each other for a while, but I wanted to talk to both of you first but mainly you Robert before I took things to the next step," Sebastian said looking at my dad and Jeremy.

"Okay let's talk," my dad responded as Jeremy walked out onto the balcony. I could tell Seb wanted this to be a conversation with just the three of them so I kissed his cheek and went back into the party. The first person I bumped into was Chris and I just hugged him.

"They found you didn't they?" He asked and I nodded my head, "it'll all be fine. I helped Sebastian figure out what to say and the best way to say it to them. It'll be okay and right now your focus needs to be on this party that is for all your hard work," he said as Hemsworth and Pratt approached us.

"Why do the Chris's in my life travel in packs?" I asked making them laugh.

"We're just drawn together. It's like a magnetic pull," Hemsworth said in his Aussie accent.

"Of course it is. Now let me get a picture with my three favorite people named Chris," I said handing Evens my phone. We took a group selfie.

"Do you know where Seb is," Pratt asked me.

"Right now he's talking to dad and Jeremy outside. It seemed like a private convo though,"  I said pointing in the general direction they were in. He nodded his head and then the tree went off on their own while I made a search for Lizzy.

"I really do hope you're searching for me," Lizzy said from behind me. I turned and we embraced.

"Hello there beautiful," I said when we pulled apart as Scarlett approached us as well.

"I just interrupted a very serious moment between your dad, Jeremy, and Sebastian. Any idea what they're talking about," Scarlett asked and I just shrugged. I wasn't going to let them know what's been going on until we decide what we are and we can't decide that until after Seb has his talk with my dad and Jerm. Soon Billie, Gabbi, and Galway joined the three of us and we stood around talking until the music stopped and Sebastian voice came over the speakers.

"Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying tonight! Could I please have moss Trixie, or as everyone else calls her Bella, Downey up on stage to give her speech," he said. I handed Lizzy my glass and then picked up the bottom of my dress and made my way to the stage. He handed me the mic and then took a step back.