42

Chris Evan's P.O.V

It's still the thirtyth and it's now eight at night and Sebastian and Bella are still upstairs asleep. Lizzy has gone up every hour to check on them to make sure they're okay. Since we've arrived so has Karen, Pom, and Letitia. As soon as they each got here they asked how Bella was and we filled them on what we found when we got here.

"Should someone wake them up," Pom asked around eight-thirty.

"Probably so they'll be able to sleep tonight," I said standing up. I went back upstairs and gently knocked on the door before opening it. Once it was open I found Sebastian laying awake with a sleeping Bella on his chest.

"Hey man. How long have you been here?" Sebastian asked me as I leaned against the door frame.

"We've been here since eleven this morning. When we got here you two were asleep and we figured that you both needed it. Everything okay?"

"We're going to have to work on it, but it will be. I never want to hurt her again," he said and I could tell by the look in his eyes that it was the worst week of his life. Nobody likes to hurt the ones they care about the most so I know that this week killed him.

"Are you going to tell her?" I asked. The thing about my relationship with Sebastian that he can tell me anything even if it has to do with his love life. This also means that I know neither has told the other that they loved them yet even though it's how they both feel. Sebastian is worried that two months into a relationship is too soon to say it even though he's felt that way for two years. Of course they've said it before, but for them it was as best friends. As soon as they say it this time it takes on a much bigger and different meaning. I'm not sure why Bella hasn't said it, but I do know Sebastian wants to say it.

"I don't want to rush it. I don't want her to think I said it because of everything that has happened this week. I want her to know that it does have to do with her and how strong my feelings are for her,"

"I know that whenever you do say those three words to her she'll say them back. Now wake her up and meet us downstairs so we can figure out dinner," I said with a smile.

"Who's all here?"

"Me, Lizzy, Scott, Chandler, Letitia, Pom, and Karen. Now hurry up and maybe fix your hair because you look rough," I said winking at him before leaving and closing the door behind me.

Sebastian's P.O.V

I know that I have to wake her up, but I really don't want to. She's finally at peace and I don't want to be the one to disrupt that again. I gently lifted her off of my chest and laid her back down on a pillow. I then went to find clothes to change into, but then remembered that my bags were in my car and that her's were in her car. I took one glance at her and then picked up both of our keys. When I got downstairs I waved to everyone before going and getting our bags and bringing them up to our room. I took a quick shower and changed into shorts and a blue tanktop before waking her up.

"It's time to get up beautiful," I said gently shaking her only to have her roll onto her other side. I see I have to do this the hard way. I began to tickle her and soon her infectious giggles filled the room.

"I'm awake," she said glaring at me before sitting up. She then got up and looked in the mirror at her hair before deciding to fix her ponytail.

"Chris, Scott, Lizzy,Pom, Letitia, Chandler, and Karen are all downstairs waiting on us," I said to her and that got her out of the room at lighting speed. I followed closely behind her and once she saw Lizzy she jumped onto her lap.

"Hey babe," Lizzy said laughing and kissing her forehead. I hugged everyone else that was here before going and sitting in the recliner. Trixie got off of Lizzy's lap and then went to sit on Scott's lap and he wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her chin.

"I'm starving. What are we doing for dinner," Letitia asked looking around the circle.

"I vote that all four boys have to make dinner while we go sit on the dock and let our feet dangle in the water. We have a couple of things to talk about," Trixie said.

"I call going with the girls. You three can handle dinner let's go," Scott said placing Trixie on the ground and taking a hold of her hand and leading her out the back door. All the girls followed them leaving myself, Chris, and Chandler.

"I guess we should get started," I said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

Bella's P.O.V

"I need your opinions. Do you think I'm stupid for forgiving him and giving him another chance," I asked once there was a break in our conversation. I'm sitting between Lizzy and Scott with my head on Scott's shoulder.

"You've spent like ten years of your life waiting for the moment he was yours. You clearly are willing to work things out and from seeing your past relationships I know that you fight for your relationships. I don't think you're stupid at all. Of course I want you to be cautious until he proves he can be trusted again, but I'd never tell you to give up on love," Lizzy said patting my hand.

"Even if you did we all know Bella wouldn't listen to you," Karen pointed out and we all laughed because it's true.

"Don't just use this week to spend time with us, use it to spend time building with Seb again," Letitia said leaning to look at me.

"Well that's the thing. I was going to ask him to stay here another week with me after you all left. Oh and last week I made some very impulsive choices, and bought this house and all the furniture inside of it," I said nonchalantly as they all looked at me in shock.

"Why am I surprised. You're such a retail therapy girl. Never thought you'd buy a house to help you though," Pom said and I shrugged.

"I didn't either Pom," I replied, "I have a question for my dear friend Lizzy,"

"Shoot," she said looking at me.

"What the fuck is going on with you and Evans. When are you going to make it official," I asked her. They have been flirting with each other for years and they even asked to share a room while here. I'm so confused and I know I'm not the only one who's confused.

"I'm hoping by the time we leave here he asks me to make it official, but I'm not sure. I know for years the thing that's been keeping him from doing it is the speculation from the public, but I don't care about that. I mean they already think we're dating so why not just make it happen, ya know," she asked and I nodded my head.

"My brother isn't the best at picking up hints," Scott said. We sat out by the water for another hour before Chandler came and got us for dinner. The boys made chicken Parmesan for dinner. After dinner I showed everyone to their rooms and we all pretty much stayed in our separate areas for the rest of the night. I think it's because we all know that tomorrow the house will be filled with kids as well as adults so it's going to be a wild week from here on out.

"Can I ask you a question," Sebastian asked as I was unpacking my bags.

"You just did, but okay," I said with a little smirk until I felt a pillow hit the back of my legs.

"You're so funny," he replied with a moving tone and this made me laugh so hard I snorted. I wish I could tell you why I found this funny, but I really can't to be honest.