He follows the talisman on his sword as he frequently shifts through space, he makes the talisman go the fastest it can and constantly has to keep a keen eye on it.

After traveling for ten days and passing various boundaries, he can't help but be curious.

Where exactly is Ah Jing?

He travels for another twenty four days without stopping, before halting his sword and storing the talisman.

He would never have stopped here if the talisman hadn't suddenly hovered without any signs of moving.

He calms his expression as he looks around, he can feel a suffocating sense of danger.

He looks at the pure black space in the void and realizes subtle arrays set around him, with him at the center.

Ah Jings always been skilled in arrays, so he forced himself to be somewhat skilled, but focused more on breaking them, knowing he can never match Ah Jing.

With this, he knows he's in the right place.

Taking out a staff and flags, they hover around him as he grips the staff, while storing his sword, watching for the key points.

He closely examines the arrays and realizes, he won't be able to enter any time soon, without sustaining injuries.

Just what is Ah Jing doing, that warrents such defense?There will probably be more inside, knowing Ah Jing.

Cough, he stumbles into the stone hall dripping blood.He quickly swallows a few pills, while taking out a new set of flags and a staff.

He doesn't hesitate to use such priceless medicine for such heavy, but not life threatening wounds.

If he showed hesitation, then he truly would die upon entering.

Looking around, he sees he's in a stone temple.Simple but luxurious, it was probably built by Ah Jing.

Whatever he's doing, was planned for a long time.

He spent thirteen days breaking the arrays outside, but he'll probably need eighteen or more for the inside.

He couldn't help but be bitter, but at least he has a chance of breaking them, he consoles himself.

Ah Jing sure is thorough, all the arrays complement one or more others, he praises, even as he gets injured.

*******************************

Opening his indifferent black eyes, he feels the pain reduce to no more than a ticklish feeling, knowing the liquid already lost it's effects.

In the split second that he regained his awareness, he already noticed his arrays broken and the intruder.

He made a mistake?What a joke.

Getting out of the liquid, he puts on a robe.

"You don't look surprised." Kang Liang says disappointed, as he watches Xue Jing walk calmly out of the water while putting on a robe.

"Do you really think you could hide anything from me?" Xue Jing says indifferently.

He was called by his father to have a "talk" after he established his law of sovereignty, but wouldn't let it interfere with his path.

It was beneficial to them both, to separate, so why not?

He's no longer the simple minded child he was back in the valley nor the confused person who felt abhorrence for the world.

"Did you bring anything?" He says while taking his space ring, ignoring the blood on his clothes or his wretched state.

"No, I was too exited." Kang Liang says as Ah Jing throws his ring back to him casually.He really can't keep up with Ah Jings thought process and is left following along, but he doesn't mind.

"Sign your name." Xue Jing throws a scroll at Kang Liang, before gathering his still usable array materials, they aren't cheap.

He just leaves like this?Kang Liang smiles bitterly, while opening the scroll.

His eyes gradually turn astonished, he really can't keep up with Ah Jing, he thinks in joy.

Ah Jings always been like this, stating his words so simple and plainly.

This contract was probably jointly made by his father and uncle, Ah Jings never asked for anything from them.

He sees Ah Jings name signed at the top, all that's left is for him to sign his name, before they can become dao companions.

This contract is clearly unfair, but he doesn't care.

He's willing to have his soul and life tied to Ah Jing, even if it's only one sided.

He touches the blank area for his name and feels his soul being sucked directly, to form the letters.

The contract dissappears immediately, but he continues feeling the finger with his head lowered.

Seeing Ah Jing come back, he immediately walks over to grab the back of his head and kiss him heatedly.Feeling Ah Jing respond, after a moment of surprise with indifferent eyes.

"I missed you." Kang Liang says while still grabbing the back of his head.He thought over a hundred things he wanted to say to Ah Jing, but in the end, he can only express his feelings in these simple words.

He truly had missed him very much.