"Aren't you a little too old for that?" Calum asked.

"You're never too old to play on a playground. Unless you can barely move, and are like older than 60." I said and Ashton nodded.

"Yeah Calum, come on. It's our day off, have fun." he said and ran up to. "Let's go," he said.

"Race you," I said and ran. I could hear the other laughing but I didn't care. I miss being little and having fun in playgrounds. I seriously, don't wanna grow older. The you have to be responsible, ans I'm not responsible. I can barely find my mum in a store, or she chooses to lose me, either way, you get the idea.

"No fair, you started faster." he said without panting. God damn, is that boy also a track star. I was panting more than a fat person after the mile run in 7th grade. Which by the way, sucked so bad. I walked the whole thing. What? I'm not getting all sweaty and shit on the third period of class.

"So what? You're a guy, you should be faster," I said and he chuckled. I sat down on the swings and the other three guys started walking over. Such buzz kills. Can't they just act like a kid for a second? Kelsey said they were like 7 year olds, why aren't they acting like it now?

"You're gonna get your shorts dirty, since they're white." Michael pointed out and I chuckled.

"I can clean them. Or mum can. Either way they're gonna get cleaned." I said as I started swinging my legs. Oh, its crickety and squeaky, no thanks. I stopped swinging and Calum chuckled.

"What?" he asked as I stopped. "Afraid it's gonna fall?" he asked me and I nodded. "It's not gonna," he said.

"How can I trust you? I just met you like an hour ago." I said and Michael scoffed.

"You agreed to come with us here. And get in our van. So, you must trust us at least a bit." he said.

"You have a point there." I said. "But that's different. This is a life or death situation." I said. "I could fly off of this swing, hit that pole and get a concussion. I could also fly backwards and hit my head on that cement." I said.

"You're sense of logic makes so must sense. How?" Ashton asked and I chuckled. "I didn't even think of that." he said.

"That's the thing, you think of it. You just have to have fun and see it like a little kid. You guys were thinking I'm just gonna fall straight down. If you think like a kid, you get a very active imagination. You start to stretch what could happen and it makes sense now, opposed to when it didn't when you were little." I said and they all gaped at me. "What?" I asked and Luke shook his head.

"I don't understand." Michael said. "So, thinking like a little kid would help you now?" he asked and I nodded.

"Because when you were little, your imagination was wild. What if this happened, what if that happened. And now that you think about it, everything that didn't seem very possible before, actually is very possible." I said.

"Why did that make sense but didn't make sense?" Calum asked and I chuckled. I'm a very confusing person. Deal with it.

"Kelsey said two of you dropped out of school, I think I can guess which two." I said and Luke chuckled.

"How?" he asked and I looked at him with a 'are-you-fucking-kidding-me' look. It's obvious who dropped out.

"Michael and Calum." I said simply. It's not hard to tell. I mean, Kesley told me, she's told me almost everything about them. I could go against the biggest fan ever and still have a 79% chance of beating them.

"How'd you know?" Ashton asked me.

"I can read minds." I said sarcastically. But my sarcastic and normal voice is the same, I hooe they catch the sarcasm.

"Cool. What am I thinking?" Ashton asked. Mental face palm. I face palmed in real life and held on to the chain with the other.

"I was being sarcastic." I said and he nodded.

"I know, so was I." he said. Thank God. Such a cute boy cannot be so stupid, It just ruins everything. It's like having a waffle cone with no ice cream. It's nice, but you wouldn't have it alone.

"Seriously, how did you know?" Michael asked. I started to swing my legs, and start swinging. Fuck the crickity squeaky bullshit.

"My friend Kelsey is a huge fan of your band, 5 Seconds of Spring. She literally told me almost everything she knows about you guys. I forget some things but I remember a lot." I said. "Mostly the irrelevant things like, your middle names. Actually, I only remember one or two of your guys' middle names." I said.

"Who's?" Ashton asked. I don't think he wants me to say his. Good, I don't remember his. It had something to do with that one cartoon show.

"It was the name of talking trains in Thomas and friends." I said. "My little cousin loves that show." I said.

"Thomas, and who else's?" Michael asked. I don't think he wants me to remember it either. Hehe, too bad.

"It was Gordon." I sad and Michael physically cringed. "What? Don't like the name?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Don't," he said. "I'd rather not hear it being said." he said and I chuckled.

"Because I'm so nice," I said. "Wait, I'm not nice." I said. "Only because you guys saved my friend. I want call you Gordon." I said.

"Saved?" Ashton asked. I'm sure other fans told them, 'you saved me'. I mean, millions of girls, more than half of them are boynd to have said that.

"Like helped her when she was upset. When she was at her lowest points. When she felt like shit. Come on guys, other fans have said that to you guys, I'm 99.99% positive." I said. I don't understand why they aren't playing on the playground. They're not the ones who have to worry about it looking like they shit their wants.

"Oh," Ashton said. "We have to meet her someday." he said and I chuckled. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Like you're gonna take an hour or so out of your busy ass schedules to meet an individual fan who is bound to meet you someday. I mean come on. With so many concerts, and meet and greets, and signings, and all that shit, you'd need that hour to rest." I said.

"Bound to meet us someday? What she get tickets or something?" Calum asked. I feel so sorry for every Calum girl out there.

"Yes. To tomorrow's concert actually. And I'm being foreced to go." I said and Ashton pouted.

"You don't like us?" he asked. Aww he's so adorable when he pouts. Like, you just wanna squeeze his cheeks and boop his nose.

"Correction," I said. "I've never bothered to pay attention to your music. But since me and her have the same taste in music, it shouldn't be too bad," I said and he chuckled.

"It's horrible. We can't sing at all." Luke said and I chuckled.

"Yeah because millions of girls buy the album and EP's to listen to such 'horrible' music Luke." I said. "And girls go to your concert to hear you sing so 'horribly'." I said and they chuckled.

"Just so much sass and sarcaticness," Calum said as he shook his head.

"Are you sure you're not my long lost sister?" Michael asked and I chuckled.

"I'm not sure," I said. "But hey, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. If we spend lots of time together, I am sure you won't want me as a sister." I said.

"Why?" Calum asked. "Do you have a criminal record or something?" he asked.

"I'm sarcastic, I'm sassy, I'm a bitch, and I'm loud. Not the best combinations." I said and Luke chuckled.

"You should fit in just fine then." he said.

"Ashton is just like that." Micharl said and Ashton shouted hey at him.

"We should get along then." I said. "As long as he doesn't get all protective and dad-like because  already have Calum and my dad for that." I said and he chuckled.

"No promises." he said and I rolled my eyes.