Chapter 4

Catherine's Point of View

"CAT. YOU CAN'T WEAR THAT TO THE CONCERT." my best friend Kelsey yelled at me. Ow, my ears. How does she scream so much and not loose her voice?

"Why not?" I asked. It was a simple outfit. Maroon skinny jeans, a black tank-top, and black vans. What's so bad about it?

"You need to wear a 5 Seconds of Summer shirt. That's why!" she said and threw me a black shirt. It said 5 Seconds of Summer, Derping Since 2011. And this is why you don't go to concerts with her.

"Fine," I said and took my tank-top off. I put the shirt on and it was tight on me. Not too tight but the comfortable tight. She threw me a bracelet and I caught it before it hit my face. I looked at it, and no surprise, it was a 5sos bracelet. I put it on, along with many other bracelets.

"Now, we need to brush your hair, curl your hair, and-"

"No," I said as I grabbed my brush. I brushed my hair and left it like that. I'm not curling it just to go to a concert. And plus, they're the one driving us to the concert. That's why I told her to get ready a lot earlier than needed.

"Why not?" she asked as she grabbed the brush from me. Her hair was blonde with dark purple tips. She loves dying her hair. Well, the tips and the bottom of it.

"Because, I really don't need to curl my hair for guys I already know." I said and he looked at me confused.

"You know them?" she asked and I chuckled nervously.

"No, it's just I feel like I do from how much I know about them." I lied. No need to give the surprise away.

"Okay," she said suspiciously. "By the way, remember how you kept asking what seats the tickets were?" she asked and I nodded. "They're front row," she said and my jaw dropped.

"That's amazing. But how did you get them?" I asked and she chuckled. We walked to the bathroom and I got some make-up out.

"Radio contests. Where you call to get whatever prize they're giving out," she said and I nodded. "I was the 10th caller, so I got them." she said and I chuckled.

"Lucky for you," I said and she nodded. She put the brushed down and turned on the straightener. I finished my make-up and grabbed a pair of silver earrings. It was shaped as a rose, pretty.

"Help me straighten my hair?" she asked. I nodded and she started to straighten the front of her hair. I was just going to straighten the back, where she can't reach.

When we finished straightening her hair, grabbed my make-up and started putting some on. I went to the room and put my phone In my back pocket. I put my money in my front pocket and grabbed Kelsey's purse. She had all the make-up and everything in her purse, so I didn't need to bring anything really.

"Hey, hurry up, we're gonna leave right now." I said. She walked out and I chuckled.

"How do I look?" she asked, She looked amazing. A shirt like mine, but white, black skinny jeans, and black converse. She had her purse, hanging off of her shoulder and her make-up done just right.

"You look so perfect." I said and she chuckled. "Did I use that right?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You're such an idiot, Cat." she said and I chuckled. "Now, come on, I heard the car horn. I know your mum doesn't like waiting." she said and I nodded. If only she knew that wasn't my mum.

"Yeah, wouldn't want to keep her waiting." I said and we walked to the living room. I opened the door for her and she walked straight threw it, no thank you. "Well then," I said. I waited till she was far away enough to not hear and I stopped to say bye to my parents.