07

I stood out on the balcony of the Avengers tower, the cool city breeze making my hair flow about behind me. I had just found out who my dad was, nothing could have prepared me for that. I played with the necklace around my neck that has my name engraved into it. Before looking back up into the clouds. I heard footsteps approach me from behind but I didn't turn around not wanting anyone to be there.

"How are you going?" Peter sighed walking up beside me obviously sensing my upset self. I didn't look at him because I knew I would break down into tears. Peter and I were the no father squad, as sad as that was it was our own exclusive club that we had made when we were 12.

"Well, my birth mother sent me to space before I could even say my first world because she thought it would be safer then Earth" I muttered anger replacing my sadness. What type of common sense was that, she had no clue what was out there. I'm lucky Yondu found me, had it be someone else I would have been homeless or dead.

"Yeah that's a little bit crazy" Peter said leaving up against the railing "but then again so are you" he joked giving me a nudge in attempt to cheer me up. "Think about this, had your mother never sent you to space we wouldn't have met, hell I'd probably be dead" he laughed a little bit at his own joke.

I nodded in agreement thinking maybe it wasn't to worst thing to be sent to space. I wouldn't have Peter or Yondu, the only two people I loved in the whole galaxy.

"I regret being a dick to Tony" Peter said pulling me into his arms. "Can't believe such an ass-hole is your dad when your the nicest person I know" he laughed. "We've both got shitty dads, mine left me and yours sent you away"

"If you don't mind I'm going to go have a talk with Tony" I said as Peter let go of me. I walked  into the main living quarters of the building, to my surprise Tony was alone. There were a group of largely built man and a two women.

"You have a daughter?" A man with long blond hair said a look of shock spreading across his face. "Your not worthy of such things" he finished putting his weapon in the ground.

"Thors right" another man spoke up, this man carried a bow and arrow "do you even know how to raise a child?" He asked clearly concerned about my wellbeing.

I stepped into the living room and decided to speak for myself. "I don't need to be raised" I said all of their heads turning to me "Tony did raise me, a man named Yondu did because my mother sent me to space" the all had a look of shock upon their faces.

"Who's your mother?" A woman asked. She wore a black leather cat suit, her hair was red and cropped before her shoulders.

"Some woman named Pepper" I shrugged not really know who she was. "My name is Alexis" I introduced myself.

"I'm Natasha, this is; Steve, Bucky, Thor, Clint and Dr Banner" she said pointing to each one of her associates as she called their names.

"Now we've got double trouble, two Stark's under the one roof" Steve said crossing his arms. I could sense tension between him and Tony.

I few hours had past and all of the Avengers had left it was just Tony and I. I could tell that he never wanted to send me away "I wish your mother never sent you away, that is one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made" he sighed "over the years I tried to forget about you" he admitted "I thought they'd never be a day where I'd see you again but here you are all grown up. I couldn't be any prouder to see how you've turned out without me. You're a strong and independent woman that I always hoped you'd turn out to be" he said holding a glass of a dark coloured liquid in his hands before taking a sip to finish his sentence. "I want to know everything"

I told him exactly that, everything. I told him how Yondu found my capsule floating around space and that he knew I was from Terra. He raised me along side the Ravagers alone until I was about 11 before we were sent to pick up Peter from Missouri because Ego wanted him. Peter would even let me listen to his mixtape at times, we were best friends so Yondu decided that was a good enough reason keep him so we did. We were each other's family's as we didn't know our fathers. I didn't have a last name like Peter so I took up Yondu's last name; Udonta.

"Until now, I'm Alexis Stark"

Author:
So this chapter was a little bit longer then usual. Only a couple more chapters to go before I finish this book. I'm really struggling to capture some of the characters personalities, I'm sorry about that. I hope you are enjoying this little mini-fanfic and let me know how you'd like it to end. I love you all so much have a lovely day.