05

I couldn't fall asleep that night. Something just didn't feel right, I knew the guardians were safe in their own rooms but that Tony dude wasn't setting well in my mind. I quietly sprung out of bed walking down the hallway, I was wearing one of Peters shirts as a night shirt it was a good length and it covered everything it should. Unfortunately Peters scent couldn't help me sleep at all tonight.

I walked up to his door and knocked lightly, if he was in a deep sleep I wouldn't want to wake him. I heard movement as he approached the door and opened it for me. "Is everything okay?" He asked sympathetically noticing my uneasiness.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I muttered, exhausted from the long day "I just can't sleep"

He moved to the side letting me into his room. Peter and I had always been attached by the hip, ever since Yondu picked him up. As we got older more into the teen years he would flirt and tease me from time to time. I laid myself down on his bed, he followed behind me. I felt his arm wrap around my torso and pull me closer to him. His fingers ran through my hair, his breath brushing past my ear. Warmth rushed to my cheeks as I blushed. "Everything's going to be okay" he whispered still playing with my hair.

I rolled over to face him. His eyes instantly locked with mine, his eyes drifted to my lips before slowly returning to the gaze. He took his bottom lip in between his teeth as we laid there, two friends becoming more, not speaking about the unspoken romance that had been budding for years. In that moment he pulled me closer into his chest and his lips pushed up against mine. I kissed back, immediately a surge of what felt like electricity ran through my body. He slowly pulled back opening his eyes "sorry, I just had to do that" he said softly his gaze switching between my lips to my eyes. "I want you to move in with me" Peter said holding my hand.

"Peter we live on the same ship together, I've already practically moved in" I said laughing a little my cheeks still stained pink from blushing.

"I mean move into my room, share the same bed, maybe even be my girlfriend?" He asked. That surge of energy rushed through my body once more. Of course I wanted to, Ive wanted him to say those words since we were 16.

"Of course I will" I smiled before kissing him again. I slept soundly that night. Thinking about my future with Peter. Who knows, we might even have two little Quills running around the ship one day. I might finally get a last name. I'll be Alexis Quill rather then just Alexis.

A girl can dream.

Author:

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter. I enjoyed writing it so much it was so cute. Please vote and let me know what you think x