02

Peter promised me that he'd take me to earth one day, so he could show me all of the things I missed out on. Who knows I might even find my father. I don't remember much of my early like as Yondu found me when I was just a baby, I wouldn't say I was raised the best but I was raised as one of the toughest people on that ship.

However because of Quills dumbass, I've be thrown in jail and now I'll never get to see earth. "Why couldn't you just do what you where told? Stick to the plan?" I said looking down at the cold concrete floor.

"Yondu's plan sucked and you know that Alexis, you just hate to admit that I'm right." He said defending himself.

"That's not the point Peter. We could be on our way to earth now had you not gotten us thrown in here" I said sadly. Peter promised me that he'd take me to earth when he got back, and when Peter makes a promise he stands by it.

"Alright dinner time!" The guard yelled as we were let out of our cells. Peter and I met up with the raccoon and the tree. The green girl was let out of isolation, she was in there because another alien tried to kill her. It's a long story.

"I'm Rocket, this is Groot" the small rodent said "now can we skip the pleasantries?" He continues after I had introduced myself. "I have a plan to get us all out of here. See that box up there with the yellow light? I need that to get into the watch tower, but we definitely want to get that last because once it's removed the prison will slam into lock down, got it?" He said after running over his extensive plan. Before he could continue any further red lights started flashing accompanied by a loud siren.

"I'll get the arm band" Gamora said before quickly leaving the cafeteria table.

"Leg." Her statement was quickly followed by Quill

I followed Peter to get the prosthetic leg. "Hi sir, can we borrow that?" I asked pointing to his robotic leg.

"I'm sorry you want my what?" He asked clearly confused about the whole conversation.

*******1 hour later********

"I can't believe that worked" I said laughing in the co-pilot chair letting out a big sigh of relief whilst I smiled over and Peter. Yellow was defiantly not his colour, thank god his out of that stupid outfit.

"Of course it worked, I come up with the best escape plans" Rocket proclaimed as he fiddled with something on the ship.

"What are you doing?" Peter said walking over to the raccoon.

"I'm making a bomb, but don't worry I've put it in this box for safe keeping" He said tapping the box.

"You do know that a box isn't a very smart storage method?" I said turning my head to face him. My brows furrowed.

Peter walks up to his music player and puts his cassette tap in. 'Awesome Mix Vol. 1' that tape is more then just a playlist filled with songs. It's the last thing that Peter has from his mother before she died and he was taken away. Who knows what Peter would be like today had all of that not happened. I can't help but realise that I think about Peter a lot. There's no way I have feelings for him, I've known him since Yondu picked him up from earth. His my best friend and my family, he couldn't be my lover?

"Fooled around and fell in love" Peter sung as he walked around the ship sorting his clutter out.

I look at him and smile too myself. Do I love Peter Quill?