Chapter 8 (End)

Darius' POV

I smelled blood and was terrified, I was really hoping it wasn't Landon....but when I turned the corner around a tree....my heart almost shattered, "LANDON!!!!" I ran to him and started crying and I heard him say something, "I love you Darius.....more than a brother...." He then closed his eyes and I screamed in pain and agony. Ein grabbed out his phone and called an ambulance for a 'Werewolf' hospital...what is a werewolf? I figured out not long ago that I can turn into a human but still keep my ears and tail.

~Time Skip to the Hospital~

Landon's POV

I woke up and heard beeping, my ears twitched and when I lifted up my arm it wasn't furry at all.....I started to freak out a bit when a doctor walked in, "Mr.Smith?"

I looked up, "Y-Yes?"

He brought a clipboard up to his chest, "Someone is here to see you,"

I had a bit of a confused look, "Who?"

He smiled, "Mr. Kotaro, please come in~"

I saw Darius walk in with a big smile on his face, he started crying and ran up to me and hugged me really tightly, it was a bit hard for me to breathe, "D-Darius....c...can't breathe..." He let's go of me and laughs nervously.

I smile as he does, "Thank you for coming......" I lowered my ears as I knew he saw what I did, he cupped my chin in his hand and turned my head towards him so I would look at him.

"I put you in that state....but please..please! Never do it again...I never wanna lose you...." After he said that he leaned in and kissed me, I was surprised but kissed back. I felt so happy.

--------
Ein's POV

I see Darius run into the room, I smile knowing that Landon is safe and the doctors told me that he'll be able to get out sometime tomorrow...but not today since he still has to heal all the wounds he gave himself and old ones that got infected. They also treated Darius wounds after he got abused and tortured by my 'family'...Yero...Erin...Tylar....and Syrena... I lowered my ears.

We called each other 'family' because of how close we all are...the only one who I'm ACTUALLY related to is Erin. Tyler is related to Syrena. Yero doesn't have a sibling...we act like one big happy family since our parents didn't want us so we ran away and all met each other in the woods. It was a long time ago... (Flashback):

I was walking in the woods behind our house after my parents were fighting about how to get rid of us...I helped them by running away with my brother, Erin. I like to call him Eri...I never knew why. He looked up and his eyes widen as he puts me behind him and I grab on to his leg, afraid, "W-Who's there?" He yelled out.

We got a reply after a bit of silence,"A-A young girl and her twin brother...." Is what we got in response, they came out from where they were hiding.

We waved 'hi' and smiled at them, they did the same, "My name is Ein! And this is my older brother Erin..." I seem happy. They do as well, "M-My name is Syrena...and t-this is Sy-" She gets cut off by her brother, "Tylar...my name is Tyler..." He smiles a bit and my brother and I giggle.

We walked around for a while when I heard someone crying, I walked towards a tree and saw a tree house...I went up the ladder and saw someone crying in the corner, "H-Hello?... Are you alright?.." He turned around, terrified. I reassured him that I won't hurt him and that he's okay. He smiled and after a while, he stopped crying, "Thank you...." I smiled back, "Wanna join our group?" He looks at me confused and I ask him to follow me. He follows me to my friends and my brother, we talked for hours on end. I asked them, "So...why are you guys out here?" The twins looked shy and lowered their ears, we were all about 3 and my brother was the oldest of 6. So our wolf ears and wolf tail were small, "I-I'm here because my mother abuses me...that's why I was in my tree house crying..." He lifts up his shirt and shows the many scars and bruises he got from her. I gasped in shock and they did too, "Stay with us...we'll never hurt you!" He smiled and put his shirt down.