Chapter 1

January 24th, 2000

The night was cold and dark, a dark pelted wolf ran through the undergrowth. Turning their head every chance they got to see if they were still being chased as he carried two pups in his jaws, one a dark red and the other was a pretty white.

Growls and snarls were heard in the distance behind them. The wolf tripped and dropped the pups as they fell from his jaws. He didn't realize and kept running. A dark gray wolf glared at the pups with piercing blue eyes, his gaze like an icy flame. He sighed and grabbed the pups in his jaws as he ran back to his pack.

------
January 28th, 2000

The pups were messing around and play fighting with each other. Their dad, Dainon, walked over, "Darius, come with me...." Darius looked at his friend with a worried and confused look but reluctantly followed his dad.

When he caught up to him, he saw his dad by his leader, Scar, he lowered his ears but kept walking. He sat down in front of both of them, his head lowered with fear, "Darius?" He stood up straight and his breath got caught in his throat so nothing came out.

Dainon growled lightly and pushed Darius over, "Speak! You're not a newborn!"

Darius held back his tears as he sat up, "Y-Yes, Scar?" His voice cracked a bit as he spoke.

Scar stepped closer, "I know you're different than your pack....same with Landon...you both need to leave..." His tone was fierce, his voice deep and raspy.

Darius flinched at his tone as he felt alone, he nodded, "When do you want us to leave sir?..." He tried to hide the sadness and anger in his voice.

Scar smirked as he replied, "Now! Or else Darius...." He growled through gritted teeth. Darius ran to Landon and signaled to him with his tail for him to follow.

-----
March 14th, 2000

Darius lays on the ground outside his old territory that his pack had left about a moon ago, he sighed.

Landon looked up from where he was laying in the grass and had a sad look, "Darius? You alright?"

Darius growled in response, "Why did they throw us out?! It makes no sense Landon...." Landon sighs and mutters his agreement.

Ascent drifts up to his nose, making him growl with anger. Darius lifts his head up to look at Landon, "What's your problem?" He seemed irritated.

Landon gets up and growls as he heads into the territory. Darius' eyes widen and quickly gets up and pick up his pace to catch up to Landon.

When Darius finally caught up to Landon and stopped to catch his breath. Landon's eyes seem to have a tint of red to each one as his eyes were fixed on something. Darius followed his gaze and saw their former dad talking to another wolf, he perked up his ears to hear what they were saying, "I'm glad we got rid of those darn Half-Bloods...." The other wolf growled.

Dainon laughed, "Who isn't? We all hated them, you saw the way I treated him! I hated having to deal with them more than I should've, I feel bad for Darius' father that we chased away, since he had to take care of Landon to. They'll never find him again..." He smirks and giggles a bit evilly.

The other wolf looks behind Dainon and growls, Darius and Landon quickly hide, "Darius! Landon! Get out here now!" They run into the clearing, Landon leaps on the unfamiliar wolf.

Darius leaps on Dainon, pinning him to the ground, "Who was my father?!" He looks very upset, his voice filled with anger.

Author's Note

Hi! I hope you like the first part of my story! Let me know by voting if you wanna read the next part! This was a lot of fun to write~ Sorry if it seemed depressing or messed up.

Darius and Landon are very rough wolves, they don't take kindly to anyone who reminds them of their pack or their 'dad' Dainon.

So, quick thing to tell Y'all. This is the first story I've ever shared online....so if the grammar isn't good or the punctuation...spelling all that isn't correct, I'm really sorry! I have a lot of doubt that people will actually read this story....so if you do, thanks so much...