Intro Scene

(Background Song- Legs Shakin by R. Kelly)

Driving around in her black Lexus, a redhead was cruising around the city. The temperature had reached incredible heights. The air conditioned car kept her cool. Traffic was a thorn in her side, which is why she inwardly groaned every time she had to stop. This happened a lot in the morning. She adjusted to it, though it angered her constantly. While heading to school, an incoming call got her attention. Her finger pressed the phone icon on the screen in the middle of the vehicle.

"Hey firebird." The voice greeted.

"Must we use nicknames?" The girl asked, "I can barely stand it when you use my name."

"It's easier to identify you." The voice replied.

"What other blue eyed redhead do you know?" The driver inquired.

"....How's school going?" The voice changed the subject.

The Lexus turned a corner, "You mean the whole learning about humans and their existence thing? I met some of them, course they had to be younger than me."

"You mean like little kids?" The voice questioned.

"As in highschool kids." The redhead responded, "And thank god too. People who aren't five years younger than me for once."

"You sure you got this?" The voice quizzed, "Cause I can totally-"

"No need Abs McArthur." the young lady shut him down, "I don't need John Cena behind me. I'm already like Black Widow on my own."

"Okay Avenger." The voice teased, "Have you heard?"

"Who hasn't? The rangers are back in action because a crazed alien decided to plop down and strike. It's honestly not shocking considering this has been happening for twenty three years, probably twenty four in the making." The wealthy girl retorted.

Her vehicle picked up speed.

"Do you think they're human?" The voice wondered.

"People who use morphers to run around in color-coded spandex and stop aliens day by day doesn't sound realistic on its own." The redhead commented back, "Then again, the world changes everyday. Them being human, alien, or spiritual isn't out of the question."

"You think they're hiding in plain sight?" The voice asked.

Turning her head slightly, the Lexus owner saw a familiar face. He was walking on the sidewalk. While carrying his white and red book bag, he was checking his device. The teenage girl bit her lip a little before swerving her car around. The sound of the engine made the phone holder look up. He watched the young lady pull up beside him. She rolled down her window down. Her sunglasses covered her eyes, which upset the young man a bit. She ended the call.

"Hey you." The beautiful girl greeted, "You dare to be in this heat?"

The guy shrugged, "Not all of us can afford such a cool ride and the heat doesn't bother me."

"Oh so you don't want a ride? At this time I get some food and still have a half hour before the doors open." The driver told him.

"Huh, yeah last time I checked you don't go to my school." The leather jacket wearing teen responded.

"Of course I don't." The redhead was aware of, "I can't go back two years." The guy gave her a look before nodding, "Oh well, I guess not everyone likes air-conditioning."

She was about to pull off, but was stopped by a hand on top of her vehicle. His teasing smile radiated, "Sharing is caring."

The blue eyed driver unlocked the door. Her new passenger climbed inside. Once he was settled, the doors locked back up. Both teens shared a stare, "Buy me a drink?"

The person behind the wheel broke their gaze and looked out in front of her as both of her hands prepared to drive, "Troy, I saw your wallet sticking out of your bag and I'm driving you, don't be cheap."

The leader smirked as the Lexus owner hit the gas pedal, making the car move.