"A rose. They are my favorites," I say opening it to the page I was on.

"That's really good," He says gently grabbing the sketchbook from my hand, looking at it closer.

"Thanks," I say as a blush creeps up my face. I look at his face to see a smile form on his face.

"They were my sisters favorite too," He says. He looks up at me catching me staring at him.

"Emilia?" He asks.

"Yeah?" 

"Can you tell me what happened at school today?" He says

"U-Uh," I pause looking anywhere but him. What if Makenna finds out? What if he confronts her about it and she tells everyone about what happened? What if-

"Emilia?"

"Yeah? Oh sorry," I say starting to fiddle with my fingers. I sigh before speaking

"Makenna, she...uh...accidentally saw my...arms...and she threatened to tell everyone i-if I continued to...hang out with you," I mumble. I don't want to tell him she hit me. He would definitely get mad. He looks slightly angry by what I said.

"I-I don't want everyone to know. It's embarrassing. They will think I'm a pathetic loser," I say looking at my hand bitting my lip trying not to cry.

I feel him gently grab my arms pulling up the sleeves. I instantly look away. It's disgusting. Tears start forming in my eyes. I'm pathetic.

I feel him move my wrist and feel his lips gently press against them. I look back at him with a shocked expression.

"Emilia, don't say that about yourself, please? These don't show weakness in you Emilia. They show strength. You are not a pathetic loser. Who cares what they say? There are people who care about you. We are here for you...I'm here for you,"  He says holding my eyes with his sincere ones.

Tears fall down my face as I stare into his eyes as I avoid his gaze. He gently grabs the side of my face, tilting it up slightly, staring into my eye. He wipes the tears away with his thumbs. His hands are warm bringing me comfort in his hold. His eyes hold slight sadness and adoration in them.

"I wish I could take away the pain you're feeling Emilia," He whispers putting his hand down. He looks over at me and starts leaning in slowly. What is he-?

Suddenly I feel his lips connect with mine and I stay frozen in shock. I have never been kissed before! This is my first kiss! 

My mind catches up with my body and I slowly start to kiss him back. My eyes closed as our lips move in sync. He hands snake up the sides of my face guiding me through the kiss. I feel happiness, I feel safe in his arms.

I feel something.

He pulls away and looks at me with a smile on his face. I feel my face heat up and I guarantee it's bright red.

"You're so cute when you blush," He says brushing his thumb over my cheeks, making me blush a darker shade, hiding my face in my hands.

He grabs my hands moving them away from my face.

"Don't hide it from me," He says jokingly, I roll my eyes. I look over and see it's 11:36.

"You should probably get back home, It's kind of late," I say looking back at him.

"Probably," He says giving me a sideways glance. He heads for the window and climbs out. He turns back giving me a wide smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow," He says before shutting the window. I go to my closet putting on some PJ's before heading to bed. I turn my lamp off and cuddle into the warmth of my bed.