~epilogue~

"Sebastian!"

Upon hearing his name and the relative disturbance that seemed to be in the area, he quickly ran towards the call, which was located in the kitchen. He walked through the door and was greeted with a bucket of water pouring over him and a sudden explosion of flour quickly following

"..What?—"

"Haha! I got him!" You yelled, earning praise from all seven servants.

"That was so awesome!" Finny yelled.

"She sure got Mr. Sebastian, yes she did." Mey-Rin replied, semi-weary of Sebastian's gaze.

"Hehe. Looks like we'll need some more flour." Jonny said to Baldroy as they fist bumped each other.

You joined their laughter, the bag of flour still in your hands. When your laughter had eventually ceased, you looked back up at Sebastian, whose face was no longer surprised, but agitated. You gulped and gently put down the flour, still amused by Sebastian's pure white appearance.

"Well, uh, I'm gonna go guys... Have fun!"

Before anyone could say anything, you quickly ran out of the kitchen, leaving the servants at Sebastian's mercy.

"I suppose someone will have to clean this up.." He said, making the servants huff in disappointment.

You ran up the stairs, giggling at hearing the regretful sounds of the helpers. Before you made it up the stairs, a voice called out to you from the first floor.

"Madam," Sebastian called out, causing you to look towards him, flour still on his figure. You held your hand to your mouth, trying to suppress your laughter.

"Yes?" You asked, curious as to his reply. Just as you thought, he smirked. Something that always unnerved you.

"Watch your back." He said, then returned back to the kitchen where your friends were still grumbling.

You reached the top of the stairs, and headed towards Ciel's office.

Since Alois's downfall, you moved out of your old mansion, partially afraid that Alois would visit you with some new friends. Along with you, you brought your own share of servants, and of course, your beloved viper that you kept in your quarters. Every once in a while, it would get out, but it never caused too much trouble... A part from biting Sebastian several times.

Ciel was more than welcoming, offering you to sleep in his quarters, if you'd like. But ultimately, for now, you denied. You decided to get used to this environment first. But, every once in a while, you'd wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and notice that Ciel was sleeping in your bed with you. You didn't say anything about it. Since your brother's death, it had been hard to sleep - especially with your butler dead as well. You were sure that Ciel realized this, but wanted to respect your decision of not going into his room to sleep.

You stood outside of Ciel's office and gently knocked on the door.

"Come in."

You opened to the door to see Ciel behind a giant stack of paperwork that seemed to not be filled out yet. Ciel leaned over to look at his guest, and brought his face down to continue reading and writing.

"Good evening, (Y/n)." He said, "What have you been up to?"

You smiled and closed the door behind you.

"Oh, you know, the usual."

He raised his eyebrow, his uncovered right eye staring at you curiously. Since you had returned back to his home, he was more relaxed around you. He seemed to be more comfortable, and was no longer afraid to be vulnerable in that sense. Of course, out of the eyes of his servants. He smiled and looked back down at his paperwork to continue working.