Prologue

I was 6 when Jeb left me at the school and took of with max and the others. That was four years ago. I'm so tired of all the experiments they do on me to see how I would react. There is no end to the torture. All I have to hold on to is to not scream so that the whitecoats don't know that they got to me. That they are hurting me. 

Today the whitecoats had me practice creating things out of thin air. They said it would be a useful skill to have. "You got that right you assholes." I thought with a smirk. It's finally time to get out of here. I finally got a plan. 

(Sun set)

As the Erasers came into the the lab for nighttime shift I created a dagger and hid it behind my back

As the Erasers came into the the lab for nighttime shift I created a dagger and hid it behind my back. The biggest Eraser came over to my cage and said, "Hey little freak, why don't you sing something for us." I gave him my "Bitch" face and shook my head. On the inside I was laughing like a crazy person. 

The Eraser pulled out a gun and pointed it to my head and said again, "Sing" I looked at him and then smirked, "You asked for it." And started singing.

I'm caught up in your expectations.
You're trying to make me live your dream.
But I'm causing you so much frustration.
And you only want the best for me.

You wanted me to show more interests.
To always keep a big bright smile.
Be that pinky little perfect princess.
But I'm not that type of child.

And this storm is rising inside of me.
Don't you feel that our whole worlds collide?
It's getting harder to breathe.
It hurts deep inside.

Just let me be.
Who I am.
It's what you really need to understand.
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away.

And it's torturing me.
But I can't break free.
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out.
The Silent Scream.

Tell me why you're putting pressure on me.
And everyday you cause me harm.
That's the reason why I feel so lonely.
Even though you hold me in your arms.

Wanna put me in a box of glitter.
But I'm just trying to get right out.
And now you're feeling so so bitter.
Because I let you down.

And this storm is rising inside of me.
Don't you feel that our whole worlds collide?
It's getting harder to breathe.
It hurts deep inside.

Just let me be.
Who I am.
It's what you really need to understand.
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away.

And it's torturing me.
But I can't break free.
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out.
The Silent Scream.

Can't you see how I cry for help.
Cause you should love me just for being myself.
I'll drown in an ocean.
Of pain and emotion.
If you don't save me right away.

Just let me be.
Who I am.
It's what you really need to understand.
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away.

And it's torturing me.
But I can't break free.
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out.
The Silent Scream.
My Silent Scream.  

The Erasers were lulled into a trance. I grabbed the dagger and pulled the biggest Eraser closer to myself so I could slash his throat. I grabbed the key off his belt and unlocked my cage. I then ran over to the other Erasers and quickly killed them. 

I looked at the window and saw that it wasn't barred. I created a crow bar and slammed it into the window so I could escape. As soon as the glass shattered, the alarms started to go off. "SUBJECT 18 HAS ESCAPED! I REPEAT! SUBJECT 18 HAS ESCAPED." The PA sounded.

"You got that right, ASSHOLES!" I yelled. I jumped out of the window and ran while opening my wings. The cuts on my back split open and my wings popped out. Even though it hurt, all I could think about was getting away. 

Hey guys Emma here. I am a huge fan of maximum ride and supernatural so I thought why not do a crossover. So please leave a comment and tell me what Y'all think. Also the Prologue  is 666 words :)