(Harry's p.o.v.)

Louis finds the strength and pulls me onto the bed with him and I cuddle into his side with my arms still around him and his around me."why would she leave I loved her I just got back and she leaves me like I'm nothing" Louis says looking at me and I lift a hand and wipe his tears away.

"Look Louis I don't know why she left but I do know that we're all here for you" I say and he nods calming down "thanks curly" he whispers before kissing my head and I sit up lifting up his shirt.

"Harry what are you doing" he asks and I kiss where his heart it i just kiss it over and over again and he grabs my head making me look at him and I pull down his shirt "kisses help make the pain to away" I say and he gives me a small smile.

" I don't think kisses are going to help this situation" he whispers and I nod and he pecks my nose and I smile and sit down on the chair and look over at the camera recording and I pick it up.

"When did this get turned on" I ask and he shrugs "well Louis anything you have to say to the people watching the movie" I ask pointing it to him "well mum if your watching this I love you erm and even in this condition we will find Harry love and finish this movie" Louis says.

"Hello boys" doctor smith says and I point the camera to her "say hi to the movie watchers" I say and she waves "what did you want to talk about" Louis asks.

" about you Louis" she says sitting on the end of his bed "well Louis your body seems to be healing rather quickly" she says "is that bad" he asks "no it's really good and if your healthy enough your able to leave by tomorrow" she says and I smile and so does Louis course he grabs the camera sets it down and he kisses me and Im shocked and he quickly pulls away.

"um sorry" he says and I just sit there "it's fine" I say and doctor smith smiles." you boys are so cute together" she says "erm thanks I guess" we both say at the same time "okay well Louis lets take these tubes and wires out" she says taking them all out.

"Thanks can I use the restroom now" he says and she nods and He makes his way to the bath room with he cast on his leg." so Harry bow are you" she asks "fine just making a movie with my friend" I say picking up the camera.

"well I hope you find that someone for you and hey you never know that some one could be right there and you wouldn't notice" she says before leaving.

"Harry your assistance is needed" louis shouts from the bathroom and I walk over to him and he's sitting on the floor "why are you on the floor" i ask him "why aren't you on the floor" he says and I give him a look "fine I fell" he says and I laugh helping him up.

I help him get to his bed and lay him down "thanks curly" he says and I nod "so what do you want to do" i ask him but he's zoned out right now "louis you okay" I say grabing his hand and he swings a punch at me and I let go of his hand and hold my face.

"Shit harry I'm so sorry it was just a reflex" he says "it's okay it's just usually when I get punched I know it's coming" I say lifting up my head and his eyes go wide "your eye is going to be swollen shut" he says and i nod "yeah I figured that" i whisper and fix the flower crown I had out on my head earlier.

Louis lifts my head and kisses my eye "helps make the pain go away" he says and i smile "thanks louis" I say and he nods turning on the tv "you wanna watch supernatural they have Netflix on here" he asks and I nod so he scoots over and I sit down next to him and pull the blanket over our laps and he clips play.

"Siblings dean and Sam criss-cross the country, investigating paranormal activity and picking fights with demons, ghosts and monsters" Louis says and I laugh