Chapter 3 ~Sneaky Y/N~

After lunch time, I went to class and started thinking about what happened earlier.

-Flashback-

"You're just poor and I'm rich! You're no one to me, I can easily kick you out from this school with just one snap!"

Her words echoed in my head until my classes are all finished

Mr Lee's Pov

Huh? What happened to Y/N today?
She's... different

I then saw her walking with her head low...

-THUD-

"Ouch!" She groaned and looked up, she hit the door with her head.

"Oh, it was closed" She said and went out.

Aigo~
What happened to her??? Her head is somewhere else.
I don't know what to do. I'll ask Y/TN? Meh. She's fine.

"*sigh* Please be okay Y/N" I mumbled, while I put my things inside my bag 💼.

Suga Pov

I was talking with my friends (BTS), when suddenly one of the twin came out of the classroom with her head low.

Maybe Rhyme.

She walked passed us... maybe she is Rhyme.

I held her wrist, she stopped and tilted her head.

Then she grabbed my wrist and twisted it making me kneel down forcefully. It's Somi!

"Ahh!" I groaned in pain, she stopped and I grabbed her arm, "I'm not in a good mood Jackson, leave me alone" She said and kicked my båłłš.
"Oh! Aww! Aie!" I groaned in pain.

Y/N's Pov

I was out of my mind and when another yelp was heard and the voice wasn't Jackson's... Suga sunbae!

I quickly turned, to see all of them shocked while Suga's in pain.

"Sunbae?!?Jeongmal mianhae!(I'm really sorry)" I said and bowed, "Ah! Forget it! How come you're so strong?!?!?" Suga said holding his private something... "That's not even my best kick" I said feeling bad about what I did, "Should I take you to the clinic?" I asked looking at him with the feeling bad look.

"Forget it! I'm not that Jackson you're talking about Somi! You could have at least check who you're beating up" Suga said coldly, "*tsk tsk tsk* Such a hard headed SUNBAE!" I said and shoved him on my right shoulder carrying him towards the clinic.

"H-how d-did s-she c-carry h-him, l-like t-that?!?" Everyone asked all mesmerizing Y/N's small figure... except Jin and Namjoon.

"She's strong" Seokjoon said at the same time.

-Next Morning-

"Aish! What should I do? Should I call my partner? Ah! I don't know! Forget it Y/N!" I said out of frustration, I woke up earlier than 2 min. usually gets up but she wasn't inside her room again.

I had to disguise today...

Y/N's wearing: